• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh. So a bit over 3 times stronger and tougher. Yea. I don't think Eustace has enough skill that he could handle that kind of gap. Even if it isn't super large, he isn't exactly the most skilled to my recollection. I imagine this jello is pretty close if not past coming from this verse in skill

Eustace is also extremely dumb, selfish and ignorant, he's probably not going to take a talking jello serious because that's the case whenever he confronts any monsters in the series, so this match finally gets revived from bump hell FRA

That's four sorry, I couldnt resist the joke lol. Thats probably going to be a meme... 3 more votes.

Mass to Energy conversion of the entire observable universe only gets extremely low-end 3-B results, and I'm very disappointed

End

We see a frozen Eustace injected with a syringe, being the Freeze Juice Gelatin had injected him with. Wasting no time, Gelatin takes out a hammer, and jams it so hard, the farmer's body simply collapsed into icy dust upon contact. He then took some time to stare at the corpse, and wipe the sweat off of him from the fight.

Gelatin: Sorry 'bout the damage, but I gotta go win a competition now.

Gelatin turned and walked off... only to get lost because of how far he was flung from Goiky.

Gelatin: What... is this place?

Back