• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm going to hell for this: Nanashi VS. Altair

Does Altair get stomped? Probably. Do I have any idea who wins? Hell naw. Speed is equal and both are low 2-C.

Altair:

Nanash:

is observation a passive thing? I thought its whole thing was that it brought higher-dimensional characters down to his level

Nanashi in this key only uses observation for regen null.Altair can use conceptual absorption to bybass nanashi 2A immortality.Plot,information manipulation is useful against nanashi for one he does not resist as much hax in his low 2C key.

Setsuna tenma said:
Nanashi in this key only uses observation for regen null.Altair can use conceptual absorption to bybass nanashi 2A immortality.Plot,information manipulation is useful against nanashi for one he does not resist as much hax in his low 2C key.
If this is true that Observation only nulls Regen in Low 2-C key then Altair can concept absorb him or info rewrite him instantly or passively manip plot to win the match.

Incap issa thing which can be done via what I've said above. Plus I forgot to mention her Paralysis+Power Null combo that can null beings resistant to Powernull which can null being resistant to Powernull

It worked on someone with Type 4 Acausality and the power null doesn't use any sort of hax like fate, probability, causality,etc that would be blocked by an Acausal being

Altair herself

Though I'm skeptical since I haven't found the alleged revision thread for OBSERVATION and I'm only going by Setsuna's reasoning since he seems to have played them SMT games

Lancer45Man said:
Altair herself

Though I'm skeptical since I haven't found the alleged revision thread for OBSERVATION and I'm only going by Setsuna's reasoning since he seems to have played them SMT games
Currently his reasoning is averse to what we treat it as. You can ask DragonMasterXYZ

Regardless of Observation revisions, I'm pretty sure it doesn't change the fact that it's hax which allows them to kill conceptual beings, hit non-existent people in the face and kill SMT demons of much bigger influence and tier than Altair.

Altair can't get past Dagda pulling a Khorne and bringing Nanashi back if anything happens/rewinding, while Nanashi just needs to eventually put her down once and she's staying that way.

Pretty sure the weakest representatives of The White were explicitly stated in one of the mission logs of SMT 4 to only have influence over one universe.

Influence does not equal power.Non Existent erasure is something only the 2As can do.Besides Nasashi has not even shown it in his Low 2C key.Altair can rewrite nanashi be her.

Except it does as when I say influence I'm covering range and power.

And you do realize that without restrictions of higher dimensional hax in threads Observation hax is High 1-C since it comes directly from the Axiom, right? Lucifer outright states humans can kill stuff that no demon or angel (himself included) can by using it. And guess what? He's preeeetty high in the hierarchy of SMT 2-As.

And sorry to say that Altair rewritting anything isn't lasting when there's a literal 2-A saying nope and bringing Nanashi back to his top condition/rewinding to the start of the match if push comes to shove.

I guess I'll have to ask DragonmasterXYZ about what Observation is since some ppl are saying it's not a 1-C Hax or Nanashi has no Observation in Low 2-C and some ppl are arguing against it.

I checked the most recent revisions about SMT and honestly I haven't seen anything about humans losing observation in any manner whatsoever, not in a single one of them.

Does anyone actually have a link to a CRT where I can see what this is all about?

@Yobobojojo Ah, I see. Not sure why people are bringing the questioning up, then. Just like any profile, until the CRT is made the rules that apply are the ones we currently have, which would change only if whatever the CRT proposes goes through.

I know it probably doesn't matter here since 2-A and all, but what conceptual Type does Nanashi effect?

Back