• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm doing this for chaos - Grimmon vs Misogi Kumagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda don't wanna spam him for once. I like him as a chill dude that is generally accepted as OP without everyone taking his head and putting it up every character with a possible counter to him's ass

It will also make people dislike him like Medaka :(

All of the votes for Grimmon are just based on that he will mind hax but in no way accounts for that Kumagawa is just as likely to pull out his stuff right off the bat too. They are do not account for all the information and are therefore invalid

Iapitus The Impaler said:
All of the votes for Grimmon are just based on that he will mind hax but in no way accounts for that Kumagawa is just as likely to pull out his stuff right off the bat too. They are do not account for all the information and are therefore invalid
Err

They're actually 100% right since that was exactly what would happen with SBA range which is what it was.

At which point it would have been a stomp. The range was changed so it is not the case

They were right if the fight was at a distance that it wasn't a real fight

That has nothing to do with what I said at all however

"They do not account for all the information" and "Likely to pull out his stuff off the bat too" are absolutely correct under SBA range.

The only reason they're not accounted for are because the rules were changed, not for the reasons you stated

So what?

They're 100% correct under that range,

Anyway, enough derailing, what exactly happens with the range now? Does Misogi just blitz him and use bookmaker or is there another thing he does

Anyway, the point of what I was saying is that Grimmon doesn't have 4 votes

At this range, he goes for

1) Time Stop Book Maker Blitz

2) Screw Spawn

3) Book Maker Spawn

or, to a lesser likelyhood

4) Time Stop Blitz with Normal Screws, but it comes out to the same thing as 2

Basically just comes down to is who lands their stuff first on the quick draw, so its inconclusive

Him doing it with a thought I can get behind.

I'm just wondering if. And this is probably a rather irrelevant point tbh, but would the screws just outright kill Grimmon through sheer AP alone?

Schnee One said:
Does Bookmaker null stuff or is there more to it?
It brings the target completely down to Kumagawa's level. Stats, Mentality, Intelligence, Skill, Personality, etc. But there is a bit more to it then that. Having a Minus is inherently toxic to the user, and having such a negetive personality is destructive. Taking on a minus personality and mentality is enough to incapacitate from the shock. It also seals and nulls their abilities as well. Usually it would come down to a stalemate, but Kumagawa still has All Fiction

Schnee One said:
I'm just wondering if. And this is probably a rather irrelevant point tbh, but would the screws just outright kill Grimmon through sheer AP alone?
The normal screws probably could, but spawning them directly into someone bypasses durability as well. The Book Maker screws deal little to no real damage tho, just to clarify. Someone could reasonably survive for extended periods of time with a Book Maker screw straight through multiple of their organs. Its more the sealing that matters

Iapitus The Impaler said:
He often goes to blitz them with a book maker screw. It is one of his most common leads, along with the ones already mentioned
So wait

Misogi blitzes, bookmakers Grimmon

Grimmon then mindhaxes as Misogi hasn't nulled 2A mindhax?

The God Of Procrastination said:
What if Grimmon mindhaxes first?
That's irrelevant?

BTW Grimmon uses Chronos DSR as well on occasion, so in that case Misogi wins if Grimmon doesn't mindhax

Schnee One said:
So wait

Misogi blitzes, bookmakers Grimmon

Grimmon then mindhaxes as Misogi hasn't nulled 2A mindhax?
Book Maker is also not normal sealing. Just because you theoretically could use something, it also prevents you. He can seal and null style users despite them, for all purposes in this case, are immune to being nulled because they aren't "powers." It deprives tham of the capacity, intelligence, strength, skill, focus, mentality, will, etc. to use a technique.

And aside from that, Grimmon would get incapacitated from the shock of Book Maker anyway. He lacks the precedence to be able to deal with a Minus mentality. He will either pass out, or at best, go comatose

In that case, Misogi wins

Grimmon doesn't always lead with mindhax, he leads with Cronus DSR as well from 10 meters away. I can bring scans if necessary,

50/50 of he does, Misogi wins if he doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back