• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm doing this again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope pick up more carefuly.Bugs' dream feat might be more impressive,first he goes in elmer's mind then he created the dream.Should this be universal or am getting it wrong.he the link and he get Duplicationand Transmutationexclosive in the dream world.Another good feat is using reality warping,not in a funny way or controling the script,to change the timeline like buster never existed.This might help to dertermen his tear at his peak.Other abilities he has shown are size manipulation,empathic manipulation,swordmanship,BFR by turning the cartoon into a video game,gravity manipulation [http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PzY_ro13UE here and]here,and this can be supported by the fact that he has shown minor telekinesis here,hereand here,invisibility and high level shapeshifting.

Really,won't anybody response to this thread?I have other suggestions,but its pointless when there only me in this thread.I spent valueble time just for this.

Hold on, I have some time today.

I'll look through the thread and give feedback in a minute.

To start with the Dream thing. Unless the size of the Dream world was shown or stated then it's not universe level just Dream Manipulation (creation).

The Empathy Manipulation was just him doing the cute face and the Witch feel for it, I wouldn't say it's empathy manipulation.

The Size Manipulation is just him squeezing out from the bottle. That falls under his Toon Force.

The Duplication looks fine. (Dream World)

The Transmutation looks fine. (Dream World)

The Telekinesis seems ok.

For the BFR, did he put Daffy Duck in the game?.

Gravity Manipulation looks fine.

Swordsmanship is alright.

That last one is Shape Shifting.

For Equipment, the bottles of what ever aren't apart of his standard equipment just like the gun but he did pull the spray bottle out of nowhere so that is good.

We don't have a key for Super Bugs but most of what you posted looks fine but my phone won't load some things and Bugs already has Plot Manipulation

to be fair i'm not sure for the BFR as the guy that i got it from describes it as bugs changing the cartoon into a videogame and programs it to trap opponets.The last link from the first link was both invisibility and shapeshifting.Now it's bed time in my country so i'm done for today.

I'm back.Some other abilities i wanted to suggest are:

Some form of dimensional travelhere,here,here at 6:21traveling at cyber space and can use the mechanics of that world to his atvantage

Some type of danger sense that when his being stalked,incoming attacks,greater dangers,informs him about the location of his enimies,gold?!and guides him like the force.There're more examples,but i think you get the main idea.I think this should be tanken as enhenced senses a it gives him more awarness of his surrondings and pregonition as it warns of the coming events and the fact that bugs has time manipulation which could futhe support this.

This is a lot to go through, however for the most part I agree with LordGriffin1000

Another good feat is using reality warping,not in a funny way or controling the script,to change the timeline like buster never existed.This might help to dertermen his tear at his peak.
I don't know why that feat isn't taken to consideration,it is simular togrim's featand maybe even better since bugs was able undo his reality warping while grim couldn't and tried to time travel.

Is this feat galaxy oruniversalsince the machine sucked the animator.Should the looney tunes be scaled tiny toons since their they are the teacher of the tiny toons.

Know that we know that the animators limit is one 3d universe as paper,could that help for tier of the looney tunes becoming the animator or feats like bugs turning the cartoon into a void only with a pair of scissor.

I don't have much to say besides that I agree with LordGriffin1000.

Also, if this is accepted, wouldn't the other Looney Tunes have Type 1 Immortality as well? They use Bugs as an example, but they say that all "toons" are like that.

that's why i said on occasions and in animator.I mentioned on my message that he has lost too and includes being outsmarted.Maybe its better to say nigh-omnisicient on SOME OCATTIONS like when he red the script and takes yhe role of animator.

I think bugs should get time paradox resistance not immunity

In the old shorts he has time travelled back to the past in time periods he wasn't even born,makes major changes and in the next cartoon it doesn't change the present like here.

But in the looney tunes show daffy travels back to the past so that bugs wouldn't another guy and when daffy returns to the presents and bugs didt remember daffy

I have an idea about the looney tunes (at least daffy and bugs) Regenerationn.I think it's variable to the situation they are.

An eldery bugs was able to regenerate from being melted in a momentat 3:00.Young bugs should have higher Regenerationn.

Daffy instantly returns after return from being eraesedLow-gold Regenerationn at his peak?Can this be scaled for bugs since his depicted as supirior to daffy?

I think that low godly Regenerationn is for their peak or on occasions like the Regenerationn in wolverine's profile and the fact that daffy doesn't isntantly regenerate from less lethal than ereasure and has died twice from decapitation andwhen his body gets completly blown off. Or maybe he regenerated later from his soul since still we see it and daffy was alive in later cartoons/comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back