• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm bored. I need chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well oryx is 4, possibly 5 with taking just being 1 higher

After looking into their profiles for a unhealthy amount of time i came to a conclusion that Lord English might take this

Both Oryx and Lord English resist the shit out of every ability they throw at each other but what makes lord english stand out is that he can byppass oryx's immortality and his regen while oryx can't

So my vote goes to lord english

Oryx can bypass it though. Taking is a form of incapacitation, not killing. There's also the fact that Caliborn doesn't resist law manipulation, which screws him over.

Anyway this fight is a mismatch either way. If both are at the same dimensional level Caliborn gets destroyed by passives and if they're not on the same level Oryx gets destroyed by passives (I think? As far as I know Type 5 Acausality doesn't protect against hax from a being of a higher dimension than your own).

Lord passives affected beings with type 5 Acausality tho, and they're 5D too

Also how does Oryx law manip work? From what I'm seeing it's more a counter effect of another ability.

The passive attribute is just passively destroying enemies and making them into things like "lesser than me", "broken" or "powerless".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back