• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm always the best (Funtime Foxy vs Roxanne)

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Roxy decides she's had enough of living in Foxy's shadow, so she goes to duke it out with him to prove that she's really the
best around town. Unfortunately, Foxy was strangely unavailable, so she instead decides to go for his other version.
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA (Victory via death or incapacitation)
F. Foxy:

Roxanne: PrismoBro

Incon:

Last edited:
Well, they are very much equivalent, the oly advantage I see is foxy hook, trough, what is mire impressive? Force a full grow adult inside a animatronic suit in a way all his bones break or smashing trough metal fences?

The Glamrocks upscale to the S.T.A.F.F bots who can dismember humans iirc, and Roxy can use claws which could even things out

The Glamrocks upscale to the S.T.A.F.F bots who can dismember humans iirc, and Roxy can use claws which could even things out
I thing the metal gate thing is more impressive, trough being able to shove a entire human body inside a suit that is small enough to smash It entire seens more impressive to me, and the hook should be a better wepon for combat, and a lot better to rippe robot arms out

I thing the metal gate thing is more impressive, trough being able to shove a entire human body inside a suit that is small enough to smash It entire seens more impressive to me, and the hook should be a better wepon for combat, and a lot better to rippe robot arms out
Roxy can also rip through wooden planks as well, but besides that I do think they're more or less physically equal here

It's easy to forget that almost every animatronic has Type 2 Immortality as they're able to survive without limbs, being split in half, and having their bodies mangled beyond recognition, so Roxy can obviously still continue fighting if she's missing a few parts (As can Foxy) but Foxy can win if he's able to break her into enough pieces to the point she's no longer able to attack him, due to his natural possession of a weapon as well as appearing to have a larger jaw, I think Foxy wins this by a small margin. So I'm voting Foxy

It's easy to forget that almost every animatronic has Type 2 Immortality as they're able to survive without limbs, being split in half, and having their bodies mangled beyond recognition, so Roxy can obviously still continue fighting if she's missing a few parts (As can Foxy) but Foxy can win if he's able to break her into enough pieces to the point she's no longer able to attack him, due to his natural possession of a weapon as well as appearing to have a larger jaw, I think Foxy wins this by a small margin. So I'm voting Foxy
I didn't forgot It, my mind was "Foxy can vreak her enough to the point she can't move any more" and a hook is a optimal wepon to do It to a animatronic

Roxanne is generally speaking better I feel purely for the fact she seems to be better put together and quite frankly is in more good looking condition. Also think of the generational gap that the two have, it only makes sense Roxy has the upper hand here. My vote's on the wolf.

Roxanne is generally speaking better I feel purely for the fact she seems to be better put together and quite frankly is in more good looking condition. Also think of the generational gap that the two have, it only makes sense Roxy has the upper hand here. My vote's on the wolf.
Wouldn't she be im her blind state sinse the OP didn't expicified her condition? And as said previosly, both have immortalyty type 2, so Isn't much about bring better putted toghether, it's more about who eould have a better way to dismantling the other, with fox should have thanks to It's hook, sinse It is a vetter weapon to remove robotic parts them teath ande claws, sisnse they are made to cut and slash smaler sections of the body, while the hook is made to go deeper and rippe out every thing It hooked

Wouldn't she be im her blind state sinse the OP didn't expicified her condition? And as said previosly, both have immortalyty type 2, so Isn't much about bring better putted toghether, it's more about who eould have a better way to dismantling the other, with fox should have thanks to It's hook, sinse It is a vetter weapon to remove robotic parts them teath ande claws, sisnse they are made to cut and slash smaler sections of the body, while the hook is made to go deeper and rippe out every thing It hooked
Roxy's in her base state ofc, I just didn't specify it in the OP because I thought that's just the general assumption here.

Also to throw the wolf a bone here; Roxy more or less has a metal/plastic shell, which provides good enough defense, whereas Foxy mostly has fabric protecting him, with some of his endoskeleton exposed in some places.

Roxy's in her base state ofc, I just didn't specify it in the OP because I thought that's just the general assumption here.
That does get me thinking about whether or not the Glammrock animatronics should have separate keys for their shattered states (The same going for Freddy and his upgrades)

That does get me thinking about whether or not the Glammrock animatronics should have separate keys for their shattered states (The same going for Freddy and his upgrades)
Maybe? They'd only have one or two changes in abilities though, and maybe potential durability changes. I could see GlamFreddy having a separate key for upgrades.

Also to throw the wolf a bone here; Roxy more or less has a metal/plastic shell, which provides good enough defense, whereas Foxy mostly has fabric protecting him, with some of his endoskeleton exposed in some places.
My point still stand, claws and sharp theat aren't really good to deal with metal, a hook, is a amazing weapon to remove the plastic shell and metal limbs

You seem to be more fixated on the hook which is carrying your argument. Now since OP has revealed she is in her best, base state I can tell you for certain she is a lot more tanky than Foxy which will carry here. Foxy almost appears to have little more than felt material protecting his inner electronics.

You seem to be more fixated on the hook which is carrying your argument. Now since OP has revealed she is in her best, base state I can tell you for certain she is a lot more tanky than Foxy which will carry here. Foxy almost appears to have little more than felt material protecting his inner electronics.
yes, I'm kinda fixating in the hook, butlike, ehat will roxanne do to remove foxy parts? foxy has at least a weapon that can be used to removes her parts

yes, I'm kinda fixating in the hook, butlike, ehat will roxanne do to remove foxy parts? foxy has at least a weapon that can be used to removes her parts
Simple and easy. She herself has claws and combine that with brute force. Let me explain real quick. She should be comparable to Monty in strength, who briefly held up this.

...isn't skull-crushing way the **** lower than metal gate busting?
he is acctually scaled from shoving a entire human body into a animatronic suit, the suit It self that crushed the skull, he shoved a entire human into a place It didn't fitted
Simple and easy. She herself has claws and combine that with brute force. Let me explain real quick. She should be comparable to Monty in strength, who briefly held up this.
guess It's fair, strengh alone is a better argument them claws, and this would fall into LS, but remenber she downscale from this feat

I mean, skull crushing and stuff was supposed to be downgraded to 9-C, so unsure anyway. Is the gate thing calced?

Back