• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ilulu vs Kuwagamon

Okay, first of all, it's Ilulu. As in it starts with the ninth letter of the English alphabet, not the twelfth.

Second of all, might wanna equalize that there speed.

Well even tho I think Dragon's gone for the night I'll start things off.

Ilulu's Advantages:

+AP (164 gigatons vs 109 gigatons plus the ability to amp herself)

+Range

+Intelligence

+Regen (granted it's not high but it's fast)

+Versatility by a hair

Kuwagamon's Advantages (just at face value, Idk anything about Digimon):

+Soul Manipulation

+Mind Manipulation

+Reactive Evolution

Okay, just making sure seeing as the other on is hidden on a differently named file which may confuse others. I'll get to this after class.

I had Kal explain that thread to me in layman's terms and he said it's mainly about the potency of their resistance to mind and soul hax, neither of which Ilulu can do.

Well that...and how strong it is in general. Like whether it will end in a one shot or not. But we are simply waiting for Ex right now.

Meh, seeing as that is a Digimon thread where everyone is kinda stumped on what to do, I'll vote.

Ilulu should takes this for those very advantages. Kuwagamon is a skilled fighter...in the loosest meaning of the term. He's a skilled Berserker, and by Berserker I mean that he likes to fly and chomp unlike his Composite Kuwagamon who'd likely use more options. If he hits, it's gonna hurt. But he's so damn predictable that I see Ilulu winning. And if she sees he's a giant stag beetle, she may just go "kill it with fire" and burn the bug.

oppai dragon FRA then

So we have a win each for Illulu and Kanna, 2 losses for Tohru, and 1 loss for Lucoa. Hmm...

Elma is left

And where is Fafnir Schmuck?

EDIT: Nvm Lucoa has a balanced record. Didn't notice her win against Sasha

Fafnir doesn't do anything. He hasn't demonstrated any powers or been in combat.

And I tried putting Elma against Erza but apparently Erza's High 6-C version only lasts for a few minutes.

Look at all the shit Gyarados has on top of having an AP advantage. Meanwhile Elma's the least versatile High 6-C of her series and she's almost baseline

Back