• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illusion of Living CRT — Bendy (Fixed)

InkyBattles

He/Him
Hello Vs Battles, with the release of the sequel to Bendy and the Ink Machine, Bendy and the Dark Revival. There is a weapon called the Illusion of Living book. Therefore, I have made the Illusion of Living thread that aims to serve major update the verse tiering. :>

The illusion of Living’s powers and abilities includes following:
  • Abstract Existence: Is Joey Drew’s philosophical belief that “living is an illusion and reality is all fiction”.
  • Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping and Subjective Reality: (Accepted) Allows the Master to break the boundary that exists between the Ink Realm which is a parallel world that represents fiction and the Real World which is a parallel world that represents reality. And release reality and physical matter inside the Ink Realm into the Real World outside, and merge both parallel worlds together.
  • Plot Manipulation (Accepted) and Time Stop: Allows the Master to change the script of the Ink Realm. And freeze time within the Ink Realm in place in order to prevent future events from happening.
  • Creation: (Accepted) Alows the Masters to create anything inside the Ink Realm by drawing them out from their being imagination due to their artistic authority.
  • Dimensional Travel and Immersion:(Accepted) Allows the Master the power to dimensional travel between the Realm which is a parallel world that represents fiction and the Real World which is a parallel world that represents reality freely.
  • Possibly Comic Awareness: Is stated to allow the Master the powers to watch over the Ink Realm at will.
  • Omnipresence and Large Size (Type 9: Is implied to comprise the Ink Realm which is a parallel world that represents fiction and the Real World which is a parallel world that represents reality within itself)
  • Acauslity (Type 2 and 4: Contains the Ink Realm which exists completely “removed from the march of time” from the Real World with its own space and time that doesn’t follow ordinary laws of physics. And was eventually frozen in place, no longer existing in the past or future only present.

And that’s all, cya.

Last edited:
Scans are broken, anyways even though this makes sense this would not give anyone this ability and won't scale to anyone.
Seeing these scans I do not understand why we assume having the book allows you all this powerful hax, it seems more like they are using Immersion to enter fiction and exit it. Which would mean that all of this is simply Immersion, my main problem with this argument is that this implies anyone from the Real World who writes in the Book is able to manipulate Reality, Space-Time which is just a crazy claim to be making.

"between fantasy and reality and make anything real because nothing is real."

This supports my idea of saying that it is a fictional universes therefore does not actually grant anything to the Book users expect for Immersion
Again, it is due to Ink Realm literally being fiction, me drawing a box on my paper would not mean I have Creation. Its a mechanic of the Ink Realm rather than an ability Wilson has
They are not actually manipulating a meta fictional narrative nor are they actually stopping time, they are simply changing the Ink Realm due to it already being fictional.

It is the same as me writing a story and changing the script, its how fiction works
  • Nigh-Omnipresence: The Fade to Black novelization implies that the Illusion of Living book comprises fiction and reality inside it.
That does not warrant that ability.

TLDR

Most of thexe haxes happen because the Ink Realm is fictional not because these normal humans can suddenly warp meta-fictional narrative, time, space and reality. It would only warrant Immersion

Seeing these scans I do not understand why we assume having the book allows you all this powerful hax, it seems more like they are using Immersion to enter fiction and exit it. Which would mean that all of this is simply Immersion, my main problem with this argument is that this implies anyone from the Real World who writes in the Book is able to manipulate Reality, Space-Time which is just a crazy claim to be making.
This is definitely not Immersion. If you look at the Immersion page it is stated that immersion allows one to travel between fiction and reality, not manipulate fiction and reality. As I have stated Wilson states that the Ink Realm is "all fiction and utter nonsense" however, reality still exists, breaths and flourishes inside the Ink Realm. And states that the master's capable can "guide" reality (which is symonous with control reality in this context) this would grant them reality warping. He also states that the Master can control make the Ink Realm safe and the Ink Realm exists “completely removed from the marches of time” while containing its own space-time from the Real World grant them space-time manipulation.

Again, it is due to Ink Realm literally being fiction, me drawing a box on my paper would not mean I have Creation. Its a mechanic of the Ink Realm rather than an ability Wilson has
If you are drawing a box inside a sheet of paper with the intention of making it a fictional universe of your own then yes you are granted creation inside that universe. What you are saying about this only being a mechanic in the Ink Realm was correct. Then why can the Master release their creations inside the Ink Realm out into the Real World outside? As Wilson that anything the Master create inside the Ink Realm can be released into the Real World.
Wilson also states that the master can bleed (which is synomus with merge in this context) the foundation of one reality into another reality. This proves that it is Wilsons ability as the Master because the Ink Realm cannot merge into the Real World without the Master's control. This applies also more to subject reality then immersion. As immersion only allows "one" to dimensional travel between fictional and realistic realities (As stated in the immersion page itself), it doesn't allow one to displace anything inside a fictional reality and a realistic reality. Only Subjective Reality does.
It's pretty obvious. Dot states that the Illusion of Living allows Joey pushes the boundary between fiction and reality. And the subject reality pages states "Subjective Reality is the power that allows the user to manipulate the boundary between reality and unreality." We know that fiction referrers the Ink Realm because the Ink Realm is a world that represents fiction, and we know that reality referrers to the Real World because the Real World is a world that represents reality. And it isn't until Audrey inhabitants the Illusion of Living from Joey (her father) that she is able to break the border between the Ink Realm and the Real World and release physically matter like Cartoon Bendy from the Ink Realm into the Real World and states to be merging both worlds together much like her father did before her.
There are many problems with this comparison. For starts if you create a character or universe on a sheet of paper which would not only grant you creation over that said universe but reality>fiction transcendence over that said universe as well. As Reality Fiction Transcendence states "It is not uncommon in fiction for characters to view lesser realities as if they were fiction, in much the same way as a real world human would view fiction." And me creating a fantasy from book and paper would apply to reality>fictional transcendence because I was superior to it. But as powerful as the Masters in the Bendy verse are they unfortunately don't transcend the Ink Realm in anyway because the Ink Realm despite being referred to as fiction many times isn't threated as any less superior to the Real World due to being a parallel universe and not existing inside a book, or paper, or something. For more on this you can see the reality>fiction transcendence page.

They are not actually manipulating a meta fictional narrative nor are they actually stopping time, they are simply changing the Ink Realm due to it already being fictional.
Bendy states that the Feature is sealed. Implying that the Ink Realm during the time doesn't exists in the past or the feature anymore only the present. This supporting that time has indeed stopped after the Ink Realm was frozen in place by Wilson, and I hope I don't need to explain what being "frozen in place" means because that would be very obvious. The world "Sealed" suggest that time wasn't anyways frozen and that someone or something has stopped it.
That does not warrant that ability.
If the Illusion of Living contains the Real World and the Real World inside it as it is stated that would grant it nigh-omnipresence over both worlds.
Scans are broken, anyways even though this makes sense this would not give anyone this ability and won't scale to anyone.
My apologies for the scans I will be fixing them, but as I explained the Master's don't scale to the Illusion of Living physically but they can use its power and demonstrate uni+ to low multi haxes and attack potency. However, this argument is pointless because Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation and Subjective Reality, Creation, Plot Manipulation and Dimensional Travel and Immersion were already accepted. I just need approval for Time Stop, Abstract Existence and Omnipresence. Thank you for your feedback.

Last edited:
Ink Realm is stated several times by many sources such as the ones you brough up to be fictional, just because it can be entered does not mean it is not fictional. That is literally how Immersion works. If a character is using Immersion to enter a reality, then exiting and rewriting it that would be writing. Since its fictional, take out your notebook and write. That is what is happening here Thats literally how Immersion works, Master creates Fictional creatures that can be released into the Real World
Basically all your scans are against your claims, Ink Realm is not real it is fiction. They are able to use Illusion of Living to enter the fictional world, since they are actually from Reality they can control it. That is how Immersion and any kind of Fiction works

By your logic anyone from the Real World would be 2-C in Bendy and the Ink Machine, which is just absurd when the Lore keeps telling us that Ink Realm is far from being actually Real.

My problem with this all is that you are saying Ink Realm is actually Real even though all your arguments say it's not. All these feats are the same as me writing a story or any character from any media that can use Immersion being able to mess with it due to being Real. I recommend you take a look at Immersion

Just because some people accepted it before does not mean I am not allowed to disagree with it. Only things that makes sense is Immersion and Subjective Reality (Possibly Rating in my opinion)

Just because some people accepted it before does not mean I am not allowed to disagree with it. Only things that makes sense is Immersion and Subjective Reality (Possibly Rating in my opinion)
Can you tell me where I stated that you are not allowed to disagree with it? I stated that I am looking for approval for Time Stop, Abstract Existence and Nigh Omnipresence because Space-Time Maniplution, Plot Maniplution, Reality, Creation, Dimentional and Immersion were already accepted. Policing people of their opinions and telling people what is accepted and what isn't accepted are two completely different things.
Ink Realm is stated several times by many sources such as the ones you brough up to be fictional, just because it can be entered does not mean it is not fictional. That is literally how Immersion works. If a character is using Immersion to enter a reality, then exiting and rewriting it that would be writing. Since its fictional, take out your notebook and write. That is what is happening here Thats literally how Immersion works, Master creates Fictional creatures that can be released into the Real World
My point is that the Master is releasing anything inside the Ink Realm into the Real World, this includes physical matter like objects, characters and even the Ink Realm itself which grants them subjective reality, space-time manipulation and reality warping etc. Now, the Master being able to dimensional travel himself/herself throughout the Ink Realm and the Real World grants them immersion.

Show me where the Immersion page states that the character can rewrite the fictional world they enter or exist. Because the Immersion page states the following:
"Immersion is an ability which allows one to cross the boundary between fiction and reality and enter the imaginary locations depicted in books, paintings, movies etc. The places and time periods accessed through this ability are conceptual, as in they do not exist in reality, but users of this ability can still interact with and explore them like they can any place in the real world." "Examples of Immersion would be jumping through paintings into the worlds displayed on them, entering a book and becoming part of the story, and so on. Users can use this ability to retrieve weapons or other useful tools from fiction, evade attacks by entering these other fictional worlds, or use them to BFR or seal opponents. In many cases, users often need a medium that displays their target location as a gateway."
Nothing about the fictional world being rewritten is stated there.
By your logic anyone from the Real World would be 2-C in Bendy and the Ink Machine, which is just absurd when the Lore keeps telling us that Ink Realm is far from being actually Real.
No, not all normal humans have the Illusion of Living book in their standard equipment.
My problem with this all is that you are saying Ink Realm is actually Real even though all your arguments say it's not. All these feats are the same as me writing a story or any character from any media that can use Immersion being able to mess with it due to being Real. I recommend you take a look at Immersion
I stated that the Real World isn't superior to the Ink Realm. Just because a space-time continuum is fiction doesn't mean it is any less superior.

Last edited:
Back