• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikusa-Tsunagi casual slash question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.

I have a small question/argument about Ikusa-Tsunagi and related scaling based on his slash.

It is noted on his page that he did this slash casually.

Since this means he did a 1.94 gigaton strike casually, wouldn't his full power be quite a bit above that? As in, probably at least twice that (and that's kind of a lowball, since this was a casual strike)?

Even twice the power level of that strike would be very close to Island Level, so even if he doesn't scale to Island Level, I don't see why the other Spriggan (who are described as being far above him) wouldn't be.

Lowballing, let's assume that Ikusa-Tsunagi's full power is 3.88 gigatons, or twice the power of a casual strike. If the weakest Spriggan members were each 1.5 times that, then each one would still be 5.82 gigatons, or Island Level.

Thoughts?

Disagree. That's too many assumptions, and we don't just hand out random multipliers like it's a candy store.

Hey everyone.

I have a small question/argument about Ikusa-Tsunagi and related scaling based on his slash.

It is noted on his page that he did this slash casually.

Since this means he did a 1.94 gigaton strike casually, wouldn't his full power be quite a bit above that? As in, probably at least twice that (and that's kind of a lowball, since this was a casual strike)?

Even twice the power level of that strike would be very close to Island Level, so even if he doesn't scale to Island Level, I don't see why the other Spriggan (who are described as being far above him) wouldn't be.

Lowballing, let's assume that Ikusa-Tsunagi's full power is 3.88 gigatons, or twice the power of a casual strike. If the weakest Spriggan members were each 1.5 times that, then each one would still be 5.82 gigatons, or Island Level.

Thoughts?
Bro, why the **** are you giving random multipliers?

I'm sorry but did you even read the rules on this site for scaling?

Bro, why the **** are you giving random multipliers?

I'm sorry but did you even read the rules on this site for scaling?
Please be respectful.

I don't know why people are being rude.
We don't have a page for upscaling. There are no rules on the wiki for it.

Anyways, yeah this isn't how we do it

Please be respectful.

I don't know why people are being rude.

Anyways, yeah this isn't how we do it
Not upscaling, I mentioned multipliers, which I’m pretty sure there ARE rules for.
yes, I shouldn’t have been rude I apologize for that

Well there is this for what's it worth

It is possible for a character who is depicted as vastly superior to another in a statistic to be placed in a tier above the other, given that the other character is close to the the next tier. However, this ultimately needs to be decided through case-by-case analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back