• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is worth noting that this is before Ultimate Lifeform, where he does all of his bullshit, though his Base key is still extremely potent in skill and strategy, using even underhanded methods to get a leg-up.

Hl3 or bust said:
Other than him beating an army of Hamon users, all of whom had trained for basically their entire lives in order to even use Hamon at all, which itself completely dwarfs anything Ikki has done.
>Trained their entire lives

I mean...ikki did something similar by copying a lifetime of training by looking at the stance of the daughter of the dude who knew could do it.

They seem close. I'd say this:

Kars is much more experienced

Ikki is more skilled, but not to the point of a skillstomp

Has Ikki ever fought an army of those guys?

alone?

and when their only weapon is antithetical to his very existence?

Hamon users are literally made to kill people like Kars. Yet, he can still easily solo them without any issues.

Kars is more experienced, and an unholy amount more skilled. Ikki can't even compare in the slightest.

Ok, and? Doesn't mean he isn't stronger, faster and more skilled to take them out. Don't act like taking out a bunch of people vastly weaker than you is incredibly impressive because many characters do that.

Kars is more expereiced. Not seen anything demonstrating he's more skilled.

To put it into perspective, it's like tossing vampire into a pit with dozens of Nazis with giant UV lights on their shoulders.

That is precisely what happened. Replace Vampire with Pillar Man, and that's exactly what happened. And he fought a bunch of monks wielding the one weapon literally meant to kill Pillar Men and vampires.

Ikki literally fought a girl who had thousands of cuts in space that could damage ikki if he came into contact, yet he went like "lol precog and lol info analysis" and dodged every single hit after being sure that she was cheating. Like trust me you don't want me to go into detalis as to how ikki beat a guy who he could not sense by the help of all senses.

EmperorRorepme said:
Ok, and? Doesn't mean he isn't stronger, faster and more skilled to take them out. Don't act like taking out a bunch of people vastly weaker than you is incredibly impressive because many characters do that.
Kars is more expereiced. Not seen anything demonstrating he's more skilled.
Ikki copies techniques. Kars copies techniques that are meant to kill him.

Ikki fights armies. Kars fights armies specifically equipped and trained in fighting styles and weapons meant only to kill him.

Ikki fights like, well, a halfway skilled harem protagonist. Kars fights with wits, tricking and tormenting the enemy with superior tactics.

"Vastly weaker than you" You know they were carrying a weapon literally designed to kill Kars, right? DIO, another character weak to Hamon, refused to strike Joseph in Part 3 because he suspected Joseph lit himself with Hamon vines that could seriously injure and/or kill him just by touching them.

Kars kills people who can seriously injure him with every blow.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ikki literally fought a girl who had thousands of cuts in space that could damage ikki if he came into contact, yet he went like "lol precog and lol info analysis" and dodged every single hit after being sure that she was cheating. Like trust me you don't want me to go into detalis as to how ikki beat a guy who he could not sense by the help of all senses.
"whoa guys, I used my abilities!"

That's not skill, that's... called using your abilities, yes.

ThePixelKirby said:

Oh i forgot to mention. Read Ikki's profile, everything in there is skill. So in ikki's case it's called "i use my skill to beat your abilities".

May I evaluate AP for a second?

Ikki is superior to 1.0648e9 (1/100th of Touka's City Block calc, correct me if I am wrong), while Kars is stronger than a guy who's stronger than DIO who's stronger than Tarkus who's 3.1672e9. So, that's at least a x3 AP advantage, likely more.

Am I missing something here, by the way?

Why does copying techniques meant to kill you change the degree of difficulty to master and learn the technique.

Kars fights armies who are vastly weaker and slower than him making the weapons useless.

You know nothing about Ikki if you think he fights in a generic manner. Ikki fights while analysing his opponents techniques copying them and improving to the point where he can overwhelm someone in combat with their own technique although they have a huge AP advantage. Everytime he clashes with said person he has to take into account many different factors and if one of those factors is incorrect he would get annihilated on the spot and he does all this simultaenously. His analysis is so good he was able to locate an invisible opponent and dodge hundreds of invisble arrows.

That's just an AP advantage.

Firephoenixearl said:
ThePixelKirby said:

Oh i forgot to mention. Read Ikki's profile, everything in there is skill. So in ikki's case it's called "i use my skill to beat your abilities".
I will admit, Precognition may be a bit of an issue. Though, at best it could equalize the skill gap, here. Ikki needs to use his abilities, such as precognition, in order to perform his 'skill' feats. Thus, if the opponent is also very skilled, but also has High-Mid and will literally absorb Ikki in close-quarters combat... Well, Ikki's ******.

Where are you getting this "vastly weaker" stuff from? All of the Pillar Man he defeated are at least comparable to him and all of the Hamon masters are somewhat physically comparable to him as well. Not to mention that german technology is superior to him and he still is able to defeat all of them with ease.

EmperorRorepme said:
Why does copying techniques meant to kill you change the degree of difficulty to master and learn the technique.
Kars fights armies who are vastly weaker and slower than him making the weapons useless.

You know nothing about Ikki if you think he fights in a generic manner. Ikki fights while analysing his opponents techniques copying them and improving to the point where he can overwhelm someone in combat with their own technique although they have a huge AP advantage. Everytime he clashes with said person he has to take into account many different factors and if one of those factors is incorrect he would get annihilated on the spot and he does all this simultaenously. His analysis is so good he was able to locate an invisible opponent and dodge hundreds of invisble arrows.

That's just an AP advantage.
I'm just making sure, since a x3 advantage (Actually, x4 is more accurate as a lowball, considering Kars is Building Level+, which is closer to 4e9)...

I'll vote Kars via skill, abilities, and a much higher AP advantage.

ThePixelKirby said:
I will admit, Precognition may be a bit of an issue. Though, at best it could equalize the skill gap, here. Ikki needs to use his abilities, such as precognition, in order to perform his 'skill' feats. Thus, if the opponent is also very skilled, but also has High-Mid and will literally absorb Ikki in close-quarters combat... Well, Ikki's ******.
If you think precog right now, is a problem wait till ikki gets out of revisions and see just how broken his precog is.

>Needs to use precog to perform skill feats

Lol no, Precog is a skill feat on it's own, he has thousands.

>If the opponent is very skilled.

Tell that to any of Ikki's opponents.

>Absorb ikki in close quarters.

Only if ikki touches him, which will be unlikely for a sword user.

Btw ikki's 1st skill feat in the series:

"After a few clashes I perfectly copied the style that took a international genius that is born once in 30 years 15 years to learn. It also took me 30 seconds to perfectly master the style perfecting all its imperfections and making the style essentially flawless"

Kars FRA. Additionally, Kars is more than capable of just stretching his arm out the moment Ikki gets in range and just melting him.

Even if Ikki dodges, he literally can't land a hit. Any time he gets close, Kars will either Light Blade him and chop him into a few dozen pieces, absorb him, absorb his sword, or simply melee him to death.

How does Ikki actually win here? Outskill someone who can literally eat your blade upon contact? Punch someone who can eat you upon contact? Can someone tell me how Ikki actually kills Kars?

EmperorRorepme said:
I forgot about Trackless Step. Ikki can just use that and slash with phantom.
He does that.

It does basically no damage due to AP gap, even if Kars does nothing.

Kars regenerates from all damage done.

Kars then eats the blade.

Kars then eats Ikki.

1. Ikki can stay in Trackless Step. Kars cannot perceive him.

2. Phantom doesn't do physical damage it just takes away your stamina with minor blows and makes you go to sleep with major blows.

3. The Blade is pretty much Ikki's soul and Kars cannot break a device.

EmperorRorepme said:
1. Ikki can stay in Trackless Step. Kars cannot perceive him.
2. Phantom doesn't do physical damage it just takes away your stamina with minor blows and makes you go to sleep with major blows.

3. The Blade is pretty much Ikki's soul and Kars cannot break a device.
Taking away stamina is going to be very difficult against a person with natural Regenerationn.

Sleep Manip. should probably be on the profile.

Kars' cells are literally acid.

>Kars cells are literally acid

I mean i believe he did say "Kars cannot break a device". Ikki's device is unphazed by stella's fire which burns at 3000 degrees celsius, you really think acid will do anything here? And btw, devices can tank 7-B blows and not break.

Ogbunabali said:
Where are you getting this "vastly weaker" stuff from? All of the Pillar Man he defeated are at least comparable to him and all of the Hamon masters are somewhat physically comparable to him as well. Not to mention that german technology is superior to him and he still is able to defeat all of them with ease.
Nah pretty sure they all got one-shotted with the new abilities he got from the mask. The light slashes one-shots them. Kars with those abilities is vasty superior to the regular people of his clan.

EmperorRorepme said:
These FRAs don't make sense.
I know, I've clearly explained that sleep manip isn't on the profile, and even then, even getting close to Kars is begging for death.

Back