• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Phantom Form either damages stamina, read "damages" not "completely, 100% destroys on contact", or has something to do with tricking the mind, kind of like Musashi's Sword Simulation.

EmperorRorepme said:
What do you mean "getting close to Kars" as if Trackless Step isn't a thing.
Phantom with a fatal blow puts him to sleep it doesn't sap stamina.
You just said it got rid of stamina.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Kars cells are literally acid
I mean i believe he did say "Kars cannot break a device". Ikki's device is unphazed by stella's fire which burns at 3000 degrees celsius, you really think acid will do anything here? And btw, devices can tank 7-B blows and not break.
Fire and acid break down materials in different ways. So you can't automatically resist all kinds of deconstruction when you resist one type

ThePixelKirby said:
EmperorRorepme said:
What do you mean "getting close to Kars" as if Trackless Step isn't a thing.
Phantom with a fatal blow puts him to sleep it doesn't sap stamina.
You just said it got rid of stamina.
It saps stamina, but putting the opponent to sleep isn't because of that.

Going with the stamina interpretation, the quotes that Earl has posted basically say that Phantom Form does equivalent damage to stamina that it would normally do, which is why it can knock people out because it does "fatal" damage to the stamina itself. For someone like Kars, this is a total non-issue.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Kars can regen stamina?
Stamina is a thing that revolves around bodily functions, and usually it's accepted that someone who can regenerate their body massively with little issue can, traditionally, regenerate their cells back into a healthy, untired state.

Doesn't apply to everyone, though.

Hl3 or bust said:
Going with the stamina interpretation, the quotes that Earl has posted basically say that Phantom Form does equivalent damage to stamina that it would normally do, which is why it can knock people out because it does "fatal" damage to the stamina itself. For someone like Kars, this is a total non-issue.
This is what I'm seeing, too.

Me: The verse is under heavy revisions, so there are going to be changes to the profile.

People: Complain about the profile.

I mean if you're gonna continue the fight despite revisions at least don't complain about the profiles.

Firephoenixearl said:
Me: The verse is under heavy revisions, so there are going to be changes to the profile.
People: Complain about the profile.

I mean if you're gonna continue the fight despite revisions at least don't complain about the profiles.
If someone is going to vote for Ikki based on something wrong with the profile,

Then either the profile has to be fixed, or the vote obviously can't count.

As long as the match exists, we are free to question what's on the profiles.

i'm like 99% sure that the only thing about this key that would change is the Ittou Shura and Rasetsu boosts, which don't matter a whole lot, based on what you've talked about being added.

Suddenly Ikki, who was moving around the arena with movements that could no longer even be tracked by human eyes, used his astounding speed to appear at Stella's blind side, and ended everything.

With a *slash*.

At a speed that could be neither dodged nor blocked, without even a chance to scream, Stella took a direct hit from Intetsu.

"Ah―"

She felt the ground under her feet dissolving, and then Stella's thoughts fell into darkness. It was a special kind of unconsciousness imposed by an illusionary fatal wound. Just like its name suggested, Ittou Shura felled the Crimson Princess with just one cut, and Stella fainted powerlessly.

"That's enough! Winner, Ikki Kurogane!"

ThePixelKirby said:
As long as the match exists, we are free to question what's on the profiles.
No you are not. Im saying "Ikki is under revisions and his profile is going to be fixed", but nobody's listening, giving up the fight or closing the thread. At that point you have 0 rights to question the profiles as i am outright saying "the profiles are not correct, they will be made correct when the revisions end".

Except that Earl himself said that the two thing's it's stated to be are either stamina damage or some stuff involving tricking the mind

Except that the stamina damage is just minor blows. Fatal blows induce sleep. The mind tricking is irrelevant to the damage. It just makes the opponent believe they've sustained an actual wound when in fact they haven't and it's just illusionary.

Back