• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure Ikki can disperse the energy of the attack or simply dodge it by seeing into the future that the attack is going to hit him and there is also Ittou Shura.

Even without Ittou Forms my point still stands.

Also Flight might be a problem, but that depends on how high Meliodas can go into the air.

I'm going to sleep inb4 Earl appears and says why the match is too one-sided for Meliodas or the reason Ikki wins.

Ikki still has pseudo ittou shura which gives him 48x reaction speed.

But i don't see how mel can win this with the massive skill gap.

Don't bother with the skill argument. Earl will literally just say that Ikki does everything you've brought up but better with no evidence other than just telling you to read the 150k bytes pillar to the sun that is the skill feats section.

Anyways, since i'm fairly certain that Ikki would have hatred in his heart considering his backstory, he pretty much can't actually hurt Mel.

@H13

Im sorry what? Dude i've always posted proof for Ikki's feats before. Now im on the phone and his skills are on the profile, like geez cut me some slack, can't do everything.

About hatred, not really. Ikki is over his past, he literally doesn't hate his father who is the cause of his suffering in the first place.

Also pretty sure Ikki doesn't hate anyone. Even his father who shunned him for years and made his life hell. The one person he hates was Amane who literally embodied everything he was against. He was over that by the end of their fight though.

Also by that "backstory" logic Escanor would also have hate for his parents and co who literally tried to kill him. He still countered the Love though.

Isn't love "cannot damage" if you hate the person who possesses love? That's what escanor said at least "why would i hate those who are weaker than me? I only pity them". He meant just estarossa.

I think it's who possess any hate towards anyone. I don't even think other Knights than Gilthunder wanted to avenge Meliodas

That feels like it's still implying hate him. Cus "hold hatered before me", feels a bit cringy to go like "anyone who hates their neighbors before me cannot hurt me".

No wonder NNT quality dropped

Well as i said, ikki doesn't really hate anyone. Even against someone who was going to destroy what ikki did for the virst 8 volumes of the series, Ikki still ended up helping him. He's a pacifist at heart, the one time he has killed someone (which is later in the series) was cus he had to kill a friend due to having no other way of saving them.

Siegfried10 said:
Lol what is this?. Ikki isnt 6-C, and he isnt FTL without Oikage. All his statistics are wanked tremendously lol
Considering Stella was dodging SoL light attacks and Ikki is faster than Ouma who blitzes her. Yes he is.

Firephoenixearl said:
Siegfried10 said:
Lol what is this?. Ikki isnt 6-C, and he isnt FTL without Oikage. All his statistics are wanked tremendously lol
Considering Stella was dodging SoL light attacks and Ikki is faster than Ouma who blitzes her. Yes he is.
She was dodging ice attacks from Tsuruya, and if you ask me, it seems like outlier (considering how big of a deal Ikki's FTL feat was).

Siegfried10 said:
She was dodging ice attacks from Tsuruya, and if you ask me, it seems like outlier (considering how big of a deal Ikki's FTL feat was).
Well ugh, she did it for the entirety of a match which had the sole purpose of "how strong had stella become" hard to be an outlier.

And Ikki's feat was "ftl" how much FTL is a bit unknown. And considering at first Stella thought the shadow wasn't moving, i'd say we stick to an actual "SoL" feat being that of stella.

Back