• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki tries to Skillsolo your verse

Ikki Kurogane in his desperado key is thrown at your verse. Peak ikki, all skill feats used, even post desperado awakening hax but all desperado hax is negged. So:

• Ikki Kurogane without Despacito Hax
  • Your verse, a full on skill bout, all non skill based things get negged unless they are rather basic (but certain weapons may be allowed as long as the weapon is not "nukes the universe" or any other high level stupidity like that. As long as the weapons are good enough it's allowed. Example Gil can use all his basic weapons and GoB, but not stuff like Ekindu, EA, freezing etc)
  • Ikki isn't allowed to use Ittou Amps (Ittou shura strictly on his perception speed is allowed)
  • Ikki uses material form
  • All speed and AP is equal (this includes neging higher dimensionality but on the topic abstract existences or just raw stuff like intangibility and above, they are all assumed to be material)
Round 1: 1 v 1

Round 2: He just drops in and tries to solo.

Does he succeed?

Not even going to mention Aiwass and Magic Gods

BTW Why all that equalizing and restricting? He can solo few verses by himself. I guess there's no verse that can fight with him when it comes to skill...

Without vector shield Pre-Headshot gets stomped because he doesn't even try, and he has street level dura. Later Ikki can't even touch him due to his dura even without vector shield

Well if durability is a thing he's 100% not soloing the verse. He stops at the low highs probably.

It's just, taking away most of the skills of the verse means they literally can't do shit. No one in Index are exactly 100% super skilled CQC fighters. Saints are the closest but they rely on spells as well. He probably stops at Gabriel/Fiamma because he's certainly not going above the high tiers in terms of AP.

And technically using esper powers is a skill in of itself since it requires heavy brain formula's.

Only Fate and Katanagatari stand a chance for me. John Carter ultimately loses out, though his Reactive Evolution (which I need to add to his page) will be a btch for Ikki to overcome. Dante and Vergil might be able to put up some semblance of a fight, depending on how much of their better abilities are skill based. E.g. judgement cut end

Guess I'll try my hand at this.

Castlevania: Hmmmm, I feel in the first round he can probably take on the Belmonts and have a good chance to win. Alucard and Aeon though can prolly take him down though, Dracula I think does it too.

Warhammer: Sorry, everyone's got skill under their belt that puts Ikki to shame.

Star Wars: This is also a no, top tiers have enough skill with the lightsaber to cut him down.

World of Darkness: Under these circumstances any kindred that is an elder with enough melee practice can beat him easily.

I'd look into match ideas for him down the line maybe too. ^.^

Does this conditions mean the Bahamut people have only their Sword Devices or their Drag-Rides are summoned already?

Accelerate420 said:
Well if durability is a thing he's 100% not soloing the verse. He stops at the low highs probably.
It's just, taking away most of the skills of the verse means they literally can't do shit. No one in Index are exactly 100% super skilled CQC fighters. Saints are the closest but they rely on spells as well. He probably stops at Gabriel/Fiamma because he's certainly not going above the high tiers in terms of AP.

And technically using esper powers is a skill in of itself since it requires heavy brain formula's.
When i said AP equal i obviously mean durability too.

Well weapons as long as they aren't stupidly over the top (guns, swords, whips, RPG's tanks whatever is fine, but weapon that if it lands freezes the whole nation is not) and magic which is rather baisc is fine (example launching electricity, or fireballs and stuff like that).

That's just the use of magic being hard. Like in Rakudai where magic needs skill to control, but the presence of magic is still there.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Only Fate and Katanagatari stand a chance for me. John Carter ultimately loses out, though his Reactive Evolution (which I need to add to his page) will be a btch for Ikki to overcome. Dante and Vergil might be able to put up some semblance of a fight, depending on how much of their better abilities are skill based. E.g. judgement cut end
Argue those 2

Dante and vergil might be fun, 2 vs 1 in DMC3 fashion. Well their regen is fine, cus it can be taxed, and yamato is nothing too broken in action.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken -

Round 1: Can't outskill Gii Crimson (Web Novel) and Yuuki Kagurazuka , Guy looks at you and he copies everything including skills

Roung 2: If he causes havoc too much, The Demon Lords will not sit by and just instantly destroy him.

One Piece -

Round 1: There's no skill feat that put's them above Ikki though

Round 2: He's not soloing a Yonko crew especially with their high stamina and insane numbers especially if some of them can use armament and observation haki

Unordinary

Roung 1 and 2: Ikki stomps lol

earl talks mad shit for someone in D&D smacking range

@MrDr

Round 1: What puts them above Ikki in skill?

Round 2: I mean this is not everyone at once, is ikki dropping into the verse and fighting them. So many vs 1 are possible but not instantly everyone vs him.

One piece:

Round 2: Ikki has insane will on his own. He made the crowd fear him just by showing how determined he was. Besides Ikki has fought armies before.

Nasuverse: top tier Servants are scary. God tiers will clearly stomp him. Seven Heroic Swodsman Servants from Shimosa cast are all OP even Musashi. Round 1 Ikki may have chance with some knight Servants like Gawain, Lancelot, Musashi, Okita, Yagyuu, Hozoin Inshu etc. But above on the tiers like Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Karna, Meltryllis, Kingprotea, King Hassan, Okita Alter etc he will have difficulties.

Round 1 is fair enough for but Round 2 is outright stomp by myriads haxes.

Ah, forgot about that. Well, magicians, Types, gods etc will stomp through sheer AP alone. But Servant skills and NPs will make Ikki's life hard. Gawain on sunny day will get triple power; Lancelot Berserker literally wipes Demon God Pillars through Knight of Owner alone; Meltryllis literally evades Tristan's undodgeable arrows that you need basically teleportation to dodge them, and she wasn't even serious, not mentioning virus; Karna's defense and nukes will hit him really hard; Foreigners like Abigail or Summer BB will just yeet him out and many more

So. Revising a bit on my conclusions: Round 1 Ikki will win until he meets the top tier Servants. If he somehow can even win, Arcueid, Types, and top gods like BB, Kiara, Kama/Mara, and Saver will boom him out of existebce.

Round 2 is still a massive stomp through sheer AP

@Earl

Tensei Slime:

Round 1: Yuuki Kagurazuka is a genius that even Ciel(An almost nigh-omniscient being) got fooled by him and his thinking process is faster than Hinata's mathematician output which sees the future when he first comes to the slime world. Note that's him without abilities, just by himself. Guy has 2000+ years worth of a swordsman that he learned every swordstyle/martial art in the verse and implented his own which makes him adjust his swordstyle that make sure that no one counters him. Guy's Ultimate skill (Prideful Lord Lucider): (Gii's ultimate skill which allows for the complete replication of abilities that he sees even once including technique) basically he copies everything including Ultimate Skill. Yuuki on the other hand has only Greed Mammon(which basically mind control people on a scale of 350000) and the snake sword(nothing else) and he can keep up with Country level people with just skill. Yuuki at the end of series has every ability in the verse like Ciel (A nigh-omniscient being) that makes his moves and action flawless and perfect and also he 1 v all at the end of series (Yuuki vs Pre-Eos Rimuru, Guy Crimson, Milim Nava, Diablo, Zegion, Veldora, Velgrynd, Ramiris) and basically destroyed the Universe by himself so he basically fight and won vs all of the people existing at the same time in the verse (before EOS Rimuru absorbs him).

Round 2: He will fight an army of rampaging Demon Lords if he makes a ruckus so he will fight the Demon Lords(All of them).

One piece:

Round 2: Two member of the Big Mom pirates can do this video and anyone relevant enough can resist that. Big Mom herself is superior to Luffy and Charlotte Cracker can just Spam his infinite Cracker Soldiers that have High 7-A durability and AP. Charlotte Katakuri has Conqueror's like the video I've send you and he can see the future like this and characters in One Piece can fight for 7 days straight or 1 week without getting tired. So for example the Big Mom pirates(A yonko crew), has aroung more than 100000+ member because it's a big family and the Top tiers are a pain to deal with especially Katakuri, Cracker, MontdOr, Perospero due to their skill sets

@Makku

Stats are equal too. This is purely on skill, but basic weapons and abilities are allowed.

@Mrdr

Well beating others is not a skill feat, as much as it is a skill difference feat. But copying stuff on sight is something Ikki far outdoes (he could copy Edelweiss' skill while being unconscious) and could analyze the entire sword style from seeing the stance. And as desribed in the show, stealing a sword style >>> stealing a technique as to steal a swors style you understand the entire history and ideas that lead to that style which you then use. Ikki also perfects stuff.

One Piece:

Well they are pretty fodder (the small guys), they are (as a friend of mine once said) just numbers. It would be easy to deal with them or go straight for the leaders.

Well in Slime the characters that I remember that has a good skill feat is Yuuki and Guy though. Yuuki is very good even though at the start he's very weak, he basically outplays them all. He can deduce everything and he plans like 1000 steps ahead for every characters. As for Guy his Ultimate skill is hax which copies them on sight no matter if it's your first time using that skill, he will master it and perfect it and also provide counter measures in a instant (I don't know if that counts as a skill though).

In One Piece, Ikki will have to go first through the Ministers, then commanders, then Big Mom herself but he will get tired because there's an insane amount of people there plus they have very high stamina including the fodders.

Well it depends. If he does it through actual raw skill then it's skill. If he does it via having an ability to do so, it's not skill, it's just power mimicry.

Well he does have an insane amount of stamina, but if needed he can take breaks. To vizualize what i mean by "he's dropped into the verse", assume Garou vs The Hero Association. He will hunt them down, but takin breaks, escaping or even fighting a huge amount of them are all fair game.

Gee, i must say this sounds like giving Ikki advantages so he won't lose when encountering really high tiers. But oh well, back again. Ikki looks like as strong as with Servant parameters already, so it's already equalized

While Seven Heroic Spirit Swordsman Servants and other Shimosa Servants may look like lacking AP, their expertise in their weapons are literally godlike. Yagyuu commented that Hozoin's strike that hit him can kill a god if only Yagyuu was not bound by immortality type 8 through karmic bond. Sasaki Kojirou Saber literally reaches True Magic through swordmanship alone, and Musashi is on the same level.

King Hassan treats full powered Gawain like a play. Meltryllis can go toe to toe with strongest knight class Servants no sweat with physical abilities only. Lancelot Berserker is really strong. When i mentioned he wipes Demon God Pillars, he only uses Knight of Owner with a pole, not even his Aroundight.

BB basic attacks are already existence erasure. Even shit grade copy of her Sakura Beam can blow through near indestrucible objects, not mentioning she can control the Imaginary Space elements like toy. She can also keep up with Melt without problem even in FGO. Abigail most basic ability is already like Space Gem. Kama's flames can burn anything in existence to ashes. Saver Servant stomps anyone that won the Moon Cell HGW easily.

Round 1 is stomp against non fighter Servants, fair but hard against top ranked fighter Servants, but Round 2 will still be a stomp shrugs

Xue Ying vs Ikki would be something to watch as both are the most skilled character for their verse. Both are so skilled that they broke their verse chart.

Round 1, can go either way but I think Xue Ying out skill him (each may be skilled in their verse with really good techniques/skills but Xue Ying ones are better or more suited for 1vs1. Round 2, Ikki will have to go through a lot of skilled character which will make him 100% lose.

Star Wars: Revan vs Ikki would be again another nice one. Both are skilled and both use swords. Idk what to say who will win. Rounds 2 will go to Star Wars.

Fate: Ikki vs Sasaki will get to Sasaki whatever you will say, Earl. You can't win this one in pure sword skills. When Ikki reaches Infinity, I will comment more. Rounds 2 will go to Fate.

Rise of Humanity (not yet on the wiki): I can choose any character above Atman realm that will be at least on Ikki level if not more (those are the fodders of the fodders). Any character can control every single part, every single thing within their body (each limb, organ, muscle, skin part, thread of hair, etc) to perfection to be used as a weapon (each doing something else). Able to split their mind in more parts to do think/do more things at the same time (including the previous thing said), calculate every action you (hundreds of thousands and more each second) will do/can do/or think by feeling/seeing your muscles/you feelings/only one action of yours and more. Prediction through a calculation that reaches future sight. Their arts have gone from technique to skil to path to the simplicity of nothingness. I can go on. He will be beaten by fodder, no need to go for more insane feats of a more relevant character.

Now I want to pit Ikki against Miden, just not in this cenario where he can't live up to his potential. If we equalise stats, but don't restrict anything, then...

Miden's own skill feats include tricking Cure Black and Cure White into lowering their gaurd, and defeating them the first time it fought in it's life.

Now for the reason that I unrestricted things. Miden has the combined skill of 55 Precure. As such, these all scale to him:

He has skill in karate, judo, kendo, aikido and kung-fu, is proficient with swords, bows, crossbows, staffs and some more esoteric weapons, can fight while holding hands (including having them akwardly handcuffed to the other person), can read opponents' every move, can noise cancel a sound attack by banging two shields together, has mastered two different types of swiss army superpower, displayed great control over marble screw and its variants (such as canceling it out, performing it while running, and faking it out to make a less intelligent opponent dodge), can figure out people's weaknesses from looking at a few of their fights, and this is just the part that applies to combat.

Alex mercer stomps

Yeah none of my favorite characters/verses do well here, none of them have nearly the level of "Skill" Ikki shows. My two favorites are haxed to hell and stomp ikki from what I know but since thats not allowed here they fall quickly. Though question does mid high regen get negged? If it doesn't one of my favorites should still win all be it via technicallity.

His slash tricks the brain into thinking its dead, being cut to a billion peices wouldn't kill someone with mid high and the character im thinking of has inhuman physiology and can function/move if his head is destroyed (He lacks a traditional brain, or at the very least isn't inhibited by its loss). Also how long does the incap last?

Back