• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A literal 10y/o skill goat runs the Kengan Ashura gauntlet

I mean, half of ikki's wins come from his amps to begin with. Though in case this ruins things that need the amps to be performed we'll let it go through.

So for example if ohma needs his amp to do a double backflip, we'll assume he can do that even without the amps themselves, so he can perform techniques just not the amps.
If the techniques don't amp him then they don't exist to begin with. The main purpose of the skills is to increase his stats, getting rid of that aspect means he's just moving around funny with no real purpose.

I said that in case he had similar situation to ikki. Cus 1st key ikki cannot perform the secret sword styles without being in ittou shura.

But yeah would you like me to change to the other option then? Magic restricted ikki but all amps allowed. It would give both parties their full skill based arsenal while restricting ikki's hax.

I said that in case he had similar situation to ikki. Cus 1st key ikki cannot perform the secret sword styles without being in ittou shura.

But yeah would you like me to change to the other option then? Magic restricted ikki but all amps allowed. It would give both parties their full skill based arsenal while restricting ikki's hax.
Ikki has amps that buff him hundreds of times over. I don't see how it would be fair to unrestrict that in comparison to Ohma's 5× Amp that is a part of his entire fighting style that basically cripples an entire section of the Niko Style if you restrict it.

Were can i read the ligh novel were ikki's from?
You can probably find where if you search deep enough. Can't share links for obvious reasons but a simple google search would do the job. Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry is the name of the novel.

Ikki has amps that buff him hundreds of times over. I don't see how it would be fair to unrestrict that in comparison to Ohma's 5× Amp that is a part of his entire fighting style that basically cripples an entire section of the Niko Style if you restrict it.
Nah without magic it's just dozens of times.

And besides how is it any more fair to say "restrict everything for ikki but nothing for Ohma even under the same rules". Then we would reach arguments like "ohma beats ikki via speed/AP/dura" all of which are not only wrong cus we're equalizing stats to make it so that the weaker/slower character wins through stat amps, but also the arguments boil down to "Ohma wins cus Ikki's amps are much better in every way". No matter which way you spin it, with the previous rules we end up with an incredibly silly debate due to rules that are incredibly biased against 1 character and are in very very clear favor of another.

Im not saying letting ikki keep his amps (even just the skill based ones) is fair, on the contrary, the fairest this fight would get is by restricting all amps. But you don't really seem to like it.

And Gin saying "i'll wait for someone non biased to do the match", that's pretty much waiting for the opposite, it'd be "waiting for someone who's insanely biased against ikki and gives Ohma every advantage under the sun while restricting half of Ikki's kit and letting Ohma win through stat advantage which he just doesn't normally have".

If y'all got any real solutions hmu tho. I wouldn't mind the match to continue.

Yes but not particularly important ones. You can just watch the images on the rakudai wiki after reading the chapter, it's not like you need the images to understand the novels.

Ohma be down bad for Fusussy 🔥
omjnc9q6j4m41.jpg

last shitpost for now before someone thinks I'm AKM 2.0
unknown.png

I was gonna use a pic for smol ikki, but one of them is banned from use due to nudity. Feels bad cus it's such a good pic too.
We really just gonna gloss over this?

Anyway all jokes aside from his hax alone this seems like a stomp due to his analytical prediction, Duplication, Clairvoyance, reactive evolution, and technique mimicry. Not to mention his sword with Dura neg.
I really don't know why you would put someone with so many hax against peak fighter characters with minor hax an resistances at best.

If hax are restricted thought then this goes to Kengan characters no doubt. They're basically the top of the line when it comes to pure fighting ability characters

Back