• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Route 1:
Ugh the scaling in this arc is gonna give me an aneurism. But let's see what i can try to do here. Starting with the easy ones being:
Fu Xiaoli's punches now has a calc that was accepted by DMUA.
This would mean that base Xiaoli is 7-B, this is funnily enough ridiculously consistent with the other feats that we had in the SSSAF arc. However let's see what tier Stella would be considering all of these. Well we can get Stella's durability and AP going from Xiaoli's peak. After Xiaoli uses Taizan to gain the mass of Edelberg, she copies and uses Stella's "Dragon Strength" (Dragon Spirit, an amp of 30x) and on top of that uses Kirinkou which i will explain below what it does with the quote itself:

全身に巡る魔力、体力、気力、ありとあらゆる力を一瞬の内に解放することで、生命としての生存本能が持つ全てのセーフティを一時的にこじ開け、僅かな時間ながらも自身の闘技(伐刀絶技)の力を数十倍にまで引き上げる呼吸法である。 (The important part and the reason i gave this quote is because of this: multiply strength and magic power by tens of times. In other words an at least 20x amp).

And since she used 2 multiplier abilities on top of each-other time to explain why these are not just outlierish and that it is indeed intended:
それがまさしく、自身の伐刀絶技《一刀修羅》と同じ集中の極致だということに。 しかも《麒麟功》によって強化されるのは、《落第騎士》の貧弱な能力ではない。 《紅蓮の皇女》ステラ・ヴァーミリオンの竜の力だ。 (It's a peak of concentration like his own Noble Art Ittou Shura. Moreover, Kirin-kou is strenghtening not a meagre ability of Worst One. But the dragon power of Crimson Princess Stella Vermillion.)

So yeah a 20x on top of 30x is 600x for absolute peak Xiaoli, which Stella overpowers after becoming a Desperado:

- Earlier you said that ... as heavy as a mountain.
- AND…?
- Then all I have to do is cut the mountain !!!!
Immediately after Stella's words, more light starts pouring out of the Levatein and the sword explodes.
A righteous fire that burns away darkness and despair.
A huge splash of heat and fire at the same instant erases the consciousness and world of Taote Fu Xiaoli.

The highest peak in the world, " Kenhoe " Edelberg, was divided into two parts.

So that would make Desperado Stella using Dragon Spirit is 2.814 x 10^19 (6-C) which would mean that base Desperado Stella is 9.38 x 10^17joules (7-A).

But there is 1 more "transformation" we have to take into account and that is Excessive Awakening. Excessive Awakening when used by Naseem had this quote:
But the strength put by Nasim into each blow has increased by an order of magnitude. Here is the Russian quote in case that is necessary. (Но сила, вкладываемая Насимом в каждый удар, возросла на порядок выше.)
In other words, an amp of 10.

Proof that this amp is legit, the match turned from about equal to "can't scratch": Her gravitational blades were supposed to shred Habub's body to pieces. But, as incredible as it may seem, there was not a single scratch on Nasim's black body.

I could also try to find the original japanese quote, but i don't think this is important enough (considering it is a low multiplier after all) to go through all that trouble. So since this happened solely as a result of Excessive Awakening, so this is the amp we can/will use for all the characters who achieve Excessive Awakening (meaning Stella, Nene and obviously Naseem. This would actually also apply to Tendou, but that guy's a weird can of worms i don't wanna open). So since we mentioned Stella let's add this part of the math into her AP. Which would give us: 2.819 x 10^20 (6-C+).

The only people that would scale to this last value are Naseem who is one of the god tiers (and the statement of The magical power she sensed from Nasim far exceeded the magical power of the Crimson Princess, who was considered the strongest among the Knights of the League .), and the only other character who would actually scale above is Nene only because of her reactive evolution evolving her so much she goes from being weaker than Naseem (we're talking about both being in EA rn), to not even flinching from his attacks:
Her current strength was in no way comparable to the previous one.
And the fact that she went from can't damage Naseem to stomping him so hard she doesn't even flinch at his attacks despite taking them head on.
So Nene is the only one who may actually get to High 6-C (baseline) just through scaling so much above Naseem and continuing to grow.

Now we got the rest of the things to take care of, and by that i mean Edelweiss, Iris and Ikki. Honestly i don't even know what the F im doing here. These are some of the quotes that will help:
“It looks very scary. Her intimidation is twice as strong as in our first battle. "

This is the only time in my life that I have smelled something like this. This was when I first met the Diptera Edelweiss at the Akatsuki Academy.

The Black Knight's attack power is at least three times higher, but it is the Mediocre Knight that knocks back his opponent!

And no matter what i use here, i will have to disregard some things otherwise the scaling becomes impossible due to contradicting statements. (because there is a statement about current Edel being = to current Ikki, but that is most likely just a misinterpretation on my part as it's more vague than these statements i am using right now).

So im just gonna try to make sense of this whole thing. I may have to change Edel's stats though. So in SSSAF arc Edel should scale to Ikki since Ikki fought her clone while being relatively comparable. So 1st appearance edel goes to 7-B, but since we have the current statement saying that iris who was comparable to 1st appearance Edel is 3x stronger than Ikki that means 1st appearance Edel and Iris are 3x above Ikki's "calc" for 7-B.

Which means Iris is equal to that and Ikki is the same as before. Now since iris has disgustingly powerful Reactive Power Level and at her peak it required Ikki to use full power ittou rasetsu (so 600x, we know this cus it was directly stated that he used all of his magic in that Ittou Rasetsu). That means that Edel's Durability and possibly upscales to her peak AP is 600x over Ikki's 7-B which makes her absolute peak 2x10^19 (6-C). Holy Cow i would have never guessed these things would be so consistent.

So all in all the AP for the other people is:

Stella Vermillion: 9.38 x 10^17joules (7-A) [base]. 2.814 x 10^19 (6-C) [dragon spirit]. 2.814 x 10^20 (6-C+)[Excessive Awakening]

Nene Saikyou: At least 7-A, likely 6-C (in base, downscaling from Stella as she's stated to be weaker than Stella). Likely High 6-C in Excessive Awakening (Upscaling significantly from Naseem and Stella's 6-C+)

Naseem Al-Salem: At least 7-A, likely 6-C (same as Nene, although he scales significantly above Nene). 6-C+ is Excessive Awakening (Should be comparable to Stella's Excessive Awakening)

Fu Xiaoli: Honestly idk what to do here, cus this gives her a lot of backscaling that she shouldn't have so i'll just say 7-B in base (stated to be as strong as Ouma). 7-B with Taizan. 2.8x10^18 with Dragon Spirit (7-A). 2.8x10^19 with Taizan + Dragon Spirit (6-C)

Edelweiss: 7-B (3x above Ikki in AP, from the Iris scaling, in her first appearance) | At least 6-C (Only considered Stella a worthy rival after she achieved Desperado awakening and using Dragon Spirit)

Ikki Kurogane: (only things for his vermillion empire arc) 7-B (no notable feats in this arc and i had to start somewhere) normally. 2x10^18 (7-A with Ittou Shura, since in this key as i showed in the previous CRT his amps become 60x and 600x). 2x10^19 (6-C with Ittou Rasetsu)

Iris Ascarid (we only use peak forms for characters so straight up): 6-C (Ittou Rasetsu was required for Ikki to destroy orichalcus).

The rest of the scaling doesn't change with the exception of Or-Gaule: 7-B Normally. At least 6-C with Dance Macabre (Downscales from Stella, but he could still damage her quite a bit and hold her down).

Route 2:
This is just for anyone who wants to be annoying with the "oh well it's KE so it's may not be good enough". There is always this route. Which uses this quote:

By doing this, Xiaoli became part of Mount Edelberg and increased her strength manifold.
Increasing her body mass tens of thousands of times, Xiaoli's strength surpassed that of Stella's Dragon , and she struck her opponent again.

So use multiplier of the mass being "tens of thousands of times" which means. Everything would be just as consistent if not more consistent. But it would just be much higher, cus base Xiaoli is 7-B due to being stated to be equal to Ouma. And from that point the same multipliers with just a "10'000x" added on top. Just to explain why these multipliers are actually not outlierish and are indeed taken into consideration in the show let me show you a statement about Naseem's strength that happens before the Excessive Awakening, basically:

His " Dead End Strike " boasts unrivaled attack power, capable of destroying the earth's crust by killing the earth. In addition, this technique is capable of crushing any space debris that Nene pulled out by gravity using the " Hadu Tensei " ability . Nasim's right fist has destroyed many countries and killed too many people. His entire fist was saturated with the scent of death.
It is dangerous to fight against an adversary knowing that he has the potential of a nuclear warhead up his sleeve.

So base Naseem, in here alone has 1 statement of being able to destroy countries with attack power. 1 statement of being able to crush any debris Nene brings from space (these debris have their own statement of being country level as well). And there is the nuclear part which does support the 7-A stuff on the Route 1. So if y'all ain't happy with route 1 im more than glad to go with Route 2.

Anyway so this same thing happens with the speed stuff. I will edit the OP in a bit and post them but ugh....so painful.

Speed:
Ok so let's go to the speeds.

We have Stella with magic (6x) and Iris (similar) being faster than base Ikki:
In fact, the words about Ikki's incredible speed are too exaggerated. From the outside, he might have looked fast, but Stella's flight or Iris's running as they unleashed their magical power far exceeded his speed.
So this would just work on Stella and Iris. Although i just checked and apparently that is already in the profiles (cus Base Ikki and magic amped Stella are both FTL+ so that doesn't change).

Stella (speed): FTL (normally). At least FTL+ with magic amp (Stated that her speed far exceeds that of Ikki Kurogane in base). At least MFTL+ in Dragon Spirit and Excessive Awakening (Just adding the amps respectively).

Iris: At least FTL+ normally (Grew far past Ikki's normal speed and Heavenly Lightning attack, but to an unknown extent).

Ikki: FTL+ Normally. MFTL+ with IS (60x faster than base). MFTL+ with IR (10x faster than IS). Varies with several techniques (there are several techniques that have certain wonky "amps" if you can even call them that, but i ain't gonna do the math for that kind of stuff, nor do i intend to put these in the profile speed section i'll just mention them on the notable attacks).

Nene and Naseem (both are comparable in speed): They ain't the fastest ppl around so. FTL+ normally (Comparable to stella). MFTL with EA. is fair for them.

Edelweiss: FTL+ (fought normally with base Ikki), possibly much higher.

And there is also Fu Xiaoli, but honestly she is 1 can of worms i do not want to deal with just because she has stuff like this:
To everyone’s great surprise, Xiaoli’s slow pace, which can even be called sleepy compared to Ikki’s speed, easily allowed her to dodge the attack. She did not defend herself and did not evade. She simply slipped past all the dragon's heads without changing the pace of her run. Why did Xiaoli run leisurely? The answer is simple. She did not consider it necessary to accelerate in this situation. A true professional will not increase speed unnecessarily. Closely observing the dragon’s movement in front of her, Xiaoli slipped between the dragon’s heads without receiving a single drop of damage. Her movements resembled a steady stream of water. Whether it’s stones, fallen trees, or all kinds of obstacles, water will still flow through the gap and reach the sea. This technique belonged to the style of the Four Wise Men , whom Sinryu Temple was so proud of . The Azure Dragon technique is Flowing Water . Regardless of running speed, using this technique you can slip through any obstacle. No matter how Stella tried, she had no chance of catching her. A technique that changes the very concept of speed.
Just....yeah, her "martial arts skill techniques" are so weird that i would honestly have trouble giving her a speed tier other than what she currently has. So i'll just leave her as it is and just add multipliers (for Taizan and Dragon Spirit).

Last edited:
It seems like route 1 has probably been accepted then.

I suppose so, but please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Ok i applied the changes on Ikki Kurogane, Stella Vermillion and Edelweiss. I only have Fu Xiaoli, Nene Saikyou and Naseem Al-Salem left although i will get to those later as i am a tad busy right now. We can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back