• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ike Keys Proposal

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Ike needs keys for Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, not just Base | Yune's Power

My reasons for this are that PoR Ike and RD's "Base" Ike are very different from each other, Radiant Dawn Ike uses Axes, learns Nihil, and should be equal to Gawain in his prime and actually defeated a serious Black Knight/Zelgius (Black Knight held back against PoR Ike and let him win in order for him to grow stronger and become equal to Gawain, Zelgius confirms that Ike is on par with Prime Gawain at the end of their battle)

Keys should probably look something like this: Path of Radiance | Radiant Daw | Yune's Power

Nihil and Axe Wielding should be exclusive to Radiant Dawn Ike. As for AP/Dura, PoR Ike scales to meteor and RD Ike scales to Gawain in his Prime.

>Ike scales to Gawain in his Prime.

Zelgius fangirl screams

Can I propose:

Base | Vanguard | yune's power?

Ike "fought" Zelgius in early part 3 (which, given Ike's equipment at that point is a lost battle) and beat him as a vanguard. Ike only reached Gawain's level in that form.

I guess this seems reasonable, but if the Rex Bolt calc gets accepted, which key will that effect?

Back