• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko Shishime vs Sara Bloodlily (Hopefully a fair match?)

So this fight is either the iihikos all ignore each other's attacks and so the main iihiko just punches Sara or Iihiko doesn't ignore the others and dies. There is really no way to tell if iihiko would acknowledge a clone of himself so I vote incon

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Don't jump the gun on that. Let's work our way up to that if we gonna go crazy.
I still need to make Weather Report against Iihiko
We're supposed to be going up, not down with fighter strength xD.

Iihiko wins as he has immunity to power mimicry. If Medaka couldn't copy his power then more than sure that Sara cant.

She doesn't copy powers though. She just materializes an Iihiko from her drawing. Ikki couldn't fully copy Edelweiss' sword technique either, yet Sara could recreate it just fine. Copying and Recreating work by different rules on Rakudai.

@Firephoenix

That's the same thing. It should still fall under power mimicry.

and unlike Ikki's it's an actual ability.

I'm not arguing for Iihiko. I'm arguing against Sara's ability not being power mimicry.

I would understand if she created biological clones through science like Orochimaru, but the fact that it's an actual supernatural/magical ability makes it fall under the power mimicry umbrella.

that just means that The End can bypass resistance to power mimicry now , just when like The End gained the ability to copy power just by hearing about it . The End seems to get better overtime

or that , because iihiko skill can be reversed once he is defeaed , it also can be copied and The End auto copied it as soon as he was defeated .

won't apply here eiher way so sara draw iihiko bodies but without abilities and get bodied the insant after

i vote for iihiko

Block attacks coming from heal skill?

Was that a translation issue

Either way though that's not the same as the way iihiko does it his is a style as stated after he lost and it's called irreversible destruction, all of his powers come from that style

Firephoenixearl said:
Yet Medaka did copy "dmg taken does not heal" from Iihiko as stated by the author and shown in the last arc.
It's not the same skill as irreversible destruction though. It's similar, but not the same.

Hmm ugh ok then I guess, iihiko stomps. Though funnily enough there is 1 power I can think of that iihiko does not resist, or more like he has shown a weakness to, and that will be coming from rakudai once again. Sadly enough it'll be passives though. Anyway this is over then, Sara can't do shit.

I mean it's not like he resists EVERY ability, just Causality Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Power Nullification, Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Magic, Existence Erasure, Fate Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Death Manipulation, History Manipulation, Evolution Manipulation, Human Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Mind Reading, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Corrosion Inducement, Power Absorption, Perception Manipulation

Now that I think about it, some of those resistances should be removed, since they come from Ajimu's named/described abilities (such as his Conceptual Manipulation/Gravity Manipulation/Void Manipulation resistances).

Well he resist mostly everything just by not believing. Like a weaker version of akabane or ban. But there is something that might just work.

Sure but we can't actually be sure that he resists everything, unless it's demonstrated.

That's why he doesn't resist the abnormalities/minuses that Medaka never copied, like Real Eater

Well, his ability is not so much resistance but that is how we choose to view it. Real Eater probably would be resisted as well since Ajimu does have some skills that do power modification, but that is not scalable obviously

It probably would be resisted, but it hasn't, so we can't say it can.

Well yes, but they still wouldn't get past his power. I am not even sure we should say that he "resists" the powers of Ajimu and Medaka. He just has general "resistance" to things that he does not recognise, which is a different thing. We aren't gonna say that ink manipulation can effect him because Medaka and Ajimu didn't have that power, we are just gonna say that it doesn't have a way to bypass his subjective immunity

We are going to, because there's no reason for us to say he won't recognize it as an attack the first time it's used, like with how End God Mode (I think this is the form?) was recognized as an attack once.

We know that not literally everything is auto-resisted by him, so we can only say that the things he's demonstrated resistances to are resisted.

End God Mode Medaka has a style integrated into its usage. He was recognising Medaka's attack out of (an albiet fake) respect for her, and was pretending that he was gonna give her one chance to take him out. He was recognising the attack so that he can then dodge it, making it ineffecting, and never having it effect him again.

Yeah, it isn't "resistence." Its like with Munakata. He doesn't "resist" blades, because if Munakata said "I am gonna stab you full of blades" and Iihiko decided to go "Yeah, I guess you are gonna do that." Then Munakata could very well stab him full of blades and maybe even kill him, but Iihiko would never recognise an attack from Munakata. He doesn't "Resist" causality manip because if Kumagawa said "I am gonna erase your ******* existence" and iihiko for some reason decided to recognise that, then Kumagawa very well could, but Iihiko would never recognise the use of a skill. You see the issue? He could """"resist"""" Ink manipulation because it isn't actual, proper, resistence but functions in place of it, and since Ink manipulation has no actual way to get him to force recognition. If there is a power that can call into question if his subjective immunity could somehow not be able to work on this power then we can discuss that, but this is a similar issue to power nullification. Obviously we cannot ask power null to only work on powers it has demonstrated, but many people would ask for feats of them nullifying a specific power. Iirc they came to the conclusion that power null could work unless there was some specific nature of that power to contest it working, but that was a long time ago.

Perhaps Iihiko shouldn't be allowed in fights if his abilities are thought of in such an NLF fashion.

Agnaa said:
Perhaps Iihiko shouldn't be allowed in fights if his abilities are thought of in such an NLF fashion.
Isnt that the exact reason he was banned in the first place.

PsychoWarper said:
Isnt that the exact reason he was banned in the first place.
He was banned because he didn't have a tier, he was just Unknow for defeating Ajimu Najimi, who's banned from matches due to controversy with her tiering/abilities.

Agnaa said:
You see the reason of why I was surprised he was unbanned. I can see why he was unbanned, but the inherent NLF nature of his abilities and the fact that he only scales from people who are aren't allowed to scale from, or from people who can bypass his defensive hax in some way, means that he would almost almost always only have characters who do not call NLF on his abilities such as Weather Report or someone like him

Iapitus The Impaler said:
You see the reason of why I was surprised he was unbanned. I can see why he was unbanned, but the inherent NLF nature of his abilities and the fact that he only scales from people who are aren't allowed to scale from, or from people who can bypass his defensive hax in some way, means that he would almost almost always only have characters who do not call NLF on his abilities such as Weather Report or someone like him
Characters with inherently NLF abilities can still be put into fights and treated reasonably. People just need to be aware and not use the no-limits fallacy.

Medaka may bypass his defensive hax, but her style doesn't just let her damage things that she shouldn't be able to damage. It's no contradictory conjunction.

You just need to not say "He's immune to every single ability because he's immune to Medaka's and Ajimu's". He's vulnerable to ink manipulation because he's never shown immunity to it. Since we've seen him turn things that he recognized into things that he doesn't recognize, it would only work once, but it would still work the first time.

Yeah, but characters with abilities that are too NLF are banned like Ajimu, and if that is basically the only person he can be reliably scaled from other than things that weren't stupidly bellow him, then perhaps he should be banned just by extension.

Yeah, I know. I have no issue with his physical stats obviously, that's not what's called into question.

But that is specifically contradictory to his ability, since he would almost never recognize ink manipulation. We have changed his power to completely ignore a portion of it. Sure he has to recognize it to be 100% resistant, but it's like a one in a billion chance he would recognize it anyway otherwise.

Obviously he is not resistant to every power, but they won't get past his defensive hax anyway because he won't recognize them. If he does, then sure, but otherwise no. Isolating it to only specifically powers he has ignored changes his ability into something totally different

Back