• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VII - The Ignorance Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizaardvark is ******* garbage. Jake Paul is probably the best part of that show, which really tells you how bad it is.

Remember Kim Possible? Proud Family? Yeah, now we have Bizaardvark. Austin and Ally at its worst was Citizen Kane compared to this.

The real cal howard said:
Remember Kim Possible? Proud Family? Yeah, now we have Bizaardvark. Austin and Ally at its worst was Citizen Kane compared to this.
Drake and Josh, iCarly, Zack and Cody, Zeke and Luther, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc.

Also glad to see someone else hates Austin and Ally lol

When you're forced to watch it as you go to sleep because you believe you can't fall asleep without the tv and you can't change the channel as you lost the remote and have basic cable, you grow a deep seated hatred for it ovo.

Ryukama said:
Drake and Josh, iCarly, Zack and Cody, Zeke and Luther, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc.

I remember when I was a kid, my sister wanted me to watch Mean Creek because Josh Peck was in it. God damn that is not a kids movie. If you've never seen it...NSFW

Also, one of the Disney Sitcoms had really good feats but I cannot for the life of me remember which. I vividly remember one of them having a character who destroyed an entire island just by waking up.

Y'know, since I brought it up, I had no idea that the Proud Family theme song was sung by Destiny's Child of all groups. No wonder it was so good.

@DMUA he really doesn't know the difference between 3-D and 4-D are literally infinite (I saw all the screenshots...i cried and died inside)

Darkanine said:
Ryukama said:

I remember when I was a kid, my sister wanted me to watch Mean Creek because Josh Peck was in it. God damn that is not a kids movie. If you've never seen it...NSFW
Also, one of the Disney Sitcoms had really good feats but I cannot for the life of me remember which. I vividly remember one of them having a character who destroyed an entire island just by waking up.
Dammit, Dark. You made me look it up and now I'm crying a bit in school.

"Yhwach can even affect 5-D beings with The Visionary, because ANYTHING he imagines become reality, and there is a future where he can retirn from conceptual erasure."

"Altair can beat anyone bevause she has limitless abilities, even when it is stated just one time because she can use fanfictions and other franchises".

Apparently some people think Shizuo Heiwajima is high up in the bruiser with superhuman strength scale, considering I've seen people that say he could fight people like MCU Hulk. Shizuo is hurt by regular knives and bullets, and his best feats are lifting and throwing cars/small truck. He's considered unbeatable in Durarara because he's fairly superior to everyone else physically.

I recently found a rather lengthy discussion about Narutoverse vs RL Earth, a fight with a conclusion that should be pretty obvius to anyone with common sense.

Also, it's 2017, and there's still Accel fanboys who can't accept he legitimately lost against Touma twice. Words like Gary Stu, plot armor and PIS have become so distorted that they've become almost meaningless as part as an argument, but they'll still try to use them to try and sound more credible. If the third season adapts WWIII and their second fight I'll enjoy their whining, I need something to replace the salty RL military fanboys that whined about Heavy Object stomping RL Earth.

I went on Google+ yesterday for a laugh and these are some of my favourite posts I found:

"All characters that do not respect the rules of light speed cannot move faster than light, characters like Goku are moving faster than false light not actual light due to not following the laws of physics"

"Asura defeated Chakravartin who casually created 3 universes, how would Arceus who only created a planet defeat him?"

"Super Buu was going to destroy several universes just by screaming, Kirby is arguably star level if you highball him"

"Any verse fighting with RL Earth has to abide by RL rules, which means the invading giant monsters/robots suddenly collapse on their own."

The real cal howard said:
I'm just surprised someone else remembers Proud Family.

I watched some episodes a few months ago.

Theirs an episode where the dad, Oscar, runs across the entire city in less then a second.

@Paulo.junior.969 @Soldier Blue

From a Pacific Rim vs Modern Earth discussion I participated in a while ago, one of the people defending the Modern Earth side argued that Kaiju and Jaegers, who work perfectly fine in their own universe, would suddenly lose those properties and be subjected to RL physics like square-cube law, etc; when they crossed over to our Earth. Dust Collector mentioning someone refusing to accept fictional characters can move faster than light reminded me of it.

I remember the time Tom Brevoort was asked about Quicksilver's feat of outrunning radio waves.

His response was:

"No, Quicksilver has never gone FTL."

Hiei is FTL because he outpaced the Darkness Flame, which is composed of darkness; and darkness is FTL since it needs to move out of the way as light approaches.

They also said that Saitama is FTL, and Star Level. And there was also that time he said Saitama was Solar System Level because "he moved inside a black hole", but at least he admitted he was wrong about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back