• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part IV: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these bacteria transformed into Divine Spirits on earth, I think that is different than someone who is not conceived on earth, not being born on earth (which is technically the precise weakness) or originating from earth yet still raised on earth. At most, Goku and Superman would lead different lives or personalities if raised elsewhere. Not new "forms" or new concepts entirely.

Ryukama said:
If these bacteria transformed into Divine Spirits on earth, I think that is different than someone who is not conceived on earth, not being born on earth (which is technically the precise weakness) or originating from earth yet still raised on earth. At most, Goku and Superman would lead different lives or personalities if raised elsewhere. Not new "forms" or new concepts entirely.
  • "This isn't even my final form" ensues*
Also fair enough. Though if we consider "(re)born", i.e. resurrected to be included in the definition.... but that would be NLF.

Lol okay. But still your example still seems quite different than Goku or Superman's. Though I guess I'll ask Reppuzan about it. And stop derailing this thread.

EDIT: Nevermind. Got edit ninja'd ovo

Kek. I meant me derailing the thread though. Also thanks for asking Rep for me :)

Np. Here, have an ignorant statement.

"Can Seiya move the Moon or Planets (like Superman Justice League of America 29) - Level of strength??? I don t think so.... Superman wins this...."

This is talking about Gold Cloth Seiya vs Post-Crisis Superman

The Void was going to destroy all 'dimensions' in the MarioVerse(the term totally wasn't synonymous with universes).We can base on Marioverse's cosmology off this obscure item called "string theory soup" and come to the conclusion that the Marioverse has eleven spatial dimensions.These dimensions were going to be destroyed by the Void so the Chaos Heart(and the Pure Hearts via scaling) are Tier 1.

Newendigo said:
"Did you fail to understand that BB with her authority hax stomps tier 3 characters? .
Sorry Gargoyle, but that was a ignorant statement /:
Actually Newdingo, I think she does, Monarch shows people she can beat, and not to mention.

She already stomped a 3A in the form of Kingprotea in canon.

I am SO PISSED I can't link YT comments.

Go to xXSonTjXx most recent video regarding how strong Goku will become, and scroll to the comment saying "Not as strong as Superman" which I typed cause I'm a jerk.

Now the guys pretty respectful to me but my god....

Paulo.junior.969 said:
That little girl wouldn't be able to beat Goku, because there are other gods in Dragon Ball, which means she would lose her god powers as soon as she enters the DBZ Verse.
~ Comment in a "10 Anime Characters Who Can Solo Dragon Ball" video​
Boy! link me to the video plz!

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The video isn't even in English, and there are over 800 comments, so, it's unlikely that you'll find that same comment.
El video esta en espa├▒ol, verdad?

"Bill comes from Disney Channel he's probably an idiot trickster with no real hax."

"GEOM comes from a board game, Superman would wreck him."

"Homestuck is just random nonsense, the characters are probably peak human at best."

"Superman comes from an actual comic book, Lord English is just someone's furry OC he would get destroyed."

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I just gave a look at the comment section (I speak portuguese) and it's just pure gold for ignorant statements, it's basically a bunch of people massively downplaying or wanking into an oblivion (mostly massively downplaying) Dragon Ball and other series. Some funny ones: Lelouch stomps Goku, Zeref Dragneel easily kills Goku, Goku is nigh omnipotent and omnipresent in the end of DB GT, Luigi easily defeats Goku with blue shells.

Dziga said:
I just gave a look at the comment section (I speak portuguese) and it's just pure gold for ignorant statements, it's basically a bunch of people massively downplaying or wanking into an oblivion (mostly massively downplaying) Dragon Ball and other series. Some funny ones: Lelouch stomps Goku, Zeref Dragneel easily kills Goku, Goku is nigh omnipotent and omnipresent in the end of DB GT, Luigi easily defeats Goku with blue shells.
"If Madoka blows up the universe, she'll die along with it."

Not sure if you took the "realiable source" thing serius or not,but yeah,also the guy who wank's dr manhattan to infinite,said lucifer(dc) tops at multi universal,kaguya beats cell and Naruto bijuudamas would case fatal damage on seiya.

Bre8k said:
Not sure if you took the "realiable source" thing serius or not
No, I didn't. But, OMG, why do people keep using this guy as a source on Brazil? I once read a debate about Sonic, and one of the guys said "You know nothing about Sonic, go watch Ei Nerd", seriously, WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back