• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part IV: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
TheArcosian is a very cool guy. And from my experience for the most part reasonable. That was just one dumb mistake he made once, which we all have done. Especally when being relatively new to this site.

Hmm i swear i have seen that guy somewhere...i think he has a youtube channel i think...although it could be another TheArcosian.

TheArcosian is a somewhat popular DB YouTuber, yes.

Naruto beats Goku because he beat the gods in his universe while Goku can't even beat Beerus, read the manga lololol

this is totally a Galaxy

this is totally a star

"GBA Fimbulvetr is totally a legit tornado, just ignore that it's both magic and creates ice"

"Apocalypse is totally an actual Black Hole, just ignore the fact that it doesn't suck up the entire planet upon use or act anything like a real black hole"

I wonder who would ever think that any of these are legit.....oh wait...but you know, same person also created at least 2 copycat wikis just to wank FE and other verses they wank and continue calling everyone who doesn't agree with MFTL+ High 6-A base FE characters downplayers and that we wank everything they don't like

I know nobody cares, but I would have changed the title to "A New Dope."

Also, Gargoyle referenced Futurama. I think. And I think that's a good thing. I think.

Follow Doctor Freeman said:
I know nobody cares, but I would have changed the title to "A New Dope."
Also, Gargoyle referenced Futurama. I think. And I think that's a good thing. I think.
Well done, sir!

@Gargoyle One - Why, thank you, good sir!

Well, I don't like to speak badly of others, but I'll play just this once. In a Narutoforums (?) vs thread between The Glory (Doctor Who) and the Pre-Retcon Beyonder, a certain infamous person just posted some badly Photoshopped picture of the Beyonder laughing at the Glory and then couldn't really make a case when challenged.

Moral of the story: Do not use memes in vs threads, especially when you're possibly wrong!

Super Saiyan's a 5x times multiplier from base form, not 50x, anyone who says 50x is a wanker.

"I find it funny how everyone's judging who beats who when every single guess is wrong....different anime have different attacks...therefore if any of these people DID happen to fight, anything is possible, anyone of them could win because different anime enables different abilities...and different abilities means either one could have more or less strength so all the guessing of who's gonna win is meaningless because either one of them can win, its a 50 / 50 chance"

Except almost all of those characters horrifically blitz, effortlessly one shot, and negate BB's totally not NLF powers by either being not born on earth, predating earth, being a deity of higher power or simply being infinitely stronger than her.

• Goku - Not born on earth.
  • Frieza - Not born on earth.
  • Pre-Crisis Superman - Not born on earth.
  • Loptr - Not born on earth and diety of higher power.
  • Sun Wukong - Infinitely stronger.
  • Primordials - Not born on earth, predates earth and dieties of higher power.
  • Dark Schneider - Best she can hope for is a stalemate, due to the dude's regen. She wouldn't stomp him at least.

I was adding 3-As under the assumption that speed would be equalised, as most fights are, and both Superman and Goku have come into their current existence as a result of living on earth for most of their lives, so they would both qualify, but I don't know what I was thinking when I added Frieza, Loptr and the Primoridals.

Even with Darsh's regen, her hax apart from Authority take care of him though. Just writes a physical law that says he can't regenerate or something. Or rewrites the world without the concept of "Dark Schneider"

Okay. Still effortlessly one shot.

Goku and Superman were conceived on alien planets, birthed on separate planets and their species are not from earth. Them being raised on earth shouldn't change this.

Yeah cause she's totally shown able to reality warp someone's low-godly Regenerationn away. Or destroyed someone of vastly superior power's body, soul and spirit from different dimensions at the same time.

Which is extremely different from "writes a physical law that says that he can't regenerate". You could have said "conceptual erasure bypass low-godly regen" for example

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
BUT CAN THE WALKING NLF SEE WHY KIDS LOVE THE TASTE OF CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH?
She'd probably just rewrite the entire multiverse so that every concept within it is a clearly visible reason why. Also she seals Demonbane Azathoth and manipulates a law dictating that the blind idiot god really is from earth.

Ryukama said:
Okay. Still effortlessly one shot.
Goku and Superman were conceived on alien planets, birthed on separate planets and their species are not from earth. Them being raised on earth shouldn't change this.
You mean like the alien bacteria that arrived on earth from meteors that became Divine Spirits that are still under the influence of BB's Authority?

Neither Goku nor Superman would exist as they do or be conceptualised as they currently exist without the Earth playing a major part. Goku would be some mook of Frieza's and probably would have blown up Earth on a minor bombing run. Superman would have ended up on some other planet and become something completely different. They qualify as "born of earth" because of how large a part it played in shaping them.

Ryukama said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
BUT CAN THE WALKING NLF SEE WHY KIDS LOVE THE TASTE OF CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH?
She'd probably just rewrite the entire multiverse so that every concept within it is a clearly visible reason why. Also she seals Demonbane Azathoth and manipulates a law dictating that the blind idiot god really is from earth.
  • Sigh*
Sarcastic or no, its the people who say this kind of stuff that turn her into a NLF really...

Either way. This is the ignorant statements thread, not the BB Authority thread. Say something amusing about Goku killing Kami Tenchi because LHW have never been shown to block Ki attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back