• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Igno And Frigi CRT

Personally, if we are remaking Hunter's page, I think it should be low 5-B, possibly 5-B

While we're on the subject of Fossil fighters, we should scale Dynal to whatever we put Hunter at, and give him transmutation and Antimatter Manipulation.

We should also specify on any Dinaurian profiles that their shape-shifting is done through hard light tech, and give them Dinomatons as standard equipment.

On Vivosaur pages, we also need to point out that some have statistics amplifiers placed as soon as they enter battles while in teams.

Also, I just want to apologise for being a bit stubborn on the subject of Igno and Frigi.

However, just as a suggestion, I don't think to much harm could be done if we put them down as possibly 5-B for possibly scalling to endgame Hunter while there at full power. Also, Igno should get Resistance to Absolute Zero.

I understand Antimatter Manipulation, but where does Transmutation come from?

Sounds fine.

Okay.

Not really, since both Igno and Frigi are supposed to disappear. Igno's resistance to Absolute Zero as Frigi's chief rival is fine.

Reppuzan said:
I understand Antimatter Manipulation, but where does Transmutation come from?
Sounds fine.

Okay.

Not really, since both Igno and Frigi are supposed to disappear. Igno's resistance to Absolute Zero as Frigi's chief rival is fine.
Transmutation comes from Dinaurian de evolition ray, which de-evolves any organisms back about 65 million years, give or take.

Also, since I'm stubborn, it's worth noting Frigi and Igno are literally untouchable in terms of power while at full power, where the three brains are simply noted as being exceptionally strong. Hunter isn't even the only one who can harm them, it's stated even Rosie could act as good backup

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That's not Transmutation. It's Age Manipulation or something similar.
It doesn't change their age, it literally transforms humans into tricondontas.

Untouchable for that point in the game. Means nothing for end game. Rosie and maybe Duna can scale since on of them can aid you iirc.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Untouchable for that point in the game. Means nothing for end game. Rosie and maybe Duna can scale since on of them can aid you iirc.
Eh........... Okay. I'll just put them under 5-B in head canon and ignore that for this wiki sake.

That works, I guess. Still the same basic idea. Like i said, I'm new here, and what goes where sometimes flies over my head.

Also, for Frigi and Igno, at full power both have a immunity to Status Effect Inducement

And another hax for Hunter (if we ever actually get around to making a profile), he can heal petrification and amnesia with the Hip-Shaker Dance of the Digadig Tribe

That's probably boss immunity, so probably not.

The hip-shaker dance thing should be alright.

Reppuzan said:
That's probably boss immunity, so probably not.
The hip-shaker dance thing should be alright.
Its one of the reasons he's untouchable, and even if it's boss immunity it's not like it's game mechanics, it's due to sheer power.

Yobobojojo said:
And another hax for Hunter (if we ever actually get around to making a profile), he can heal petrification and amnesia with the Hip-Shaker Dance of the Digadig Tribe
Sorry, we have to remake it.

But it isn't even an aura or anything. If placed against someone of equal power they're vulnerable to it again.

Reppuzan said:
But it isn't even an aura or anything. If placed against someone of equal power they're vulnerable to it again.
It actually is probably an aura, come to thing of it, considering it only goes down when it's extreme cold is negated by Igno

It really doesn't help that the game has alot of world building, but most of it is shallow. We know there's a planet eating tadpole and a god of Fossils in the same universe, and both we know literally nothing about.

You know when I asked you to look on YouTube, I was the one asking you to do research, not for me to do everything and summarize your own thread for you.

From what I've looked through, there are no statements that imply that Guhnash converts all matter into energy, so Low 5-B Guhnash and brains.

Hunter's profile would scale to the Low 5-B stats. No one else.

Dynal gets biological Manipulation through his regression rays and antimatter through his antimatter beam.

Vivosaurs conditional have statistics amplification.

Igno gets resistance to Absolute Zero for clashing with Frigi, who also gets the same resistance due to being able to withstand its own cold.

Sorry.

I did ask what you needed evidence for.

But I'm very grateful for you taking the time to work this out. I know it has to be very frustrating to work withe someone like me, who is extremely inexperienced. I know staff has a whole have it rough.

I'm going to leave this thread open for a while longer to see if anyone has any other arguments or calcs, but you are free to unfollow the thread.

There is no need to remake the page. Just edit. It isn't that big of a cha he. It is just a new additional key and added abilities.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There is no need to remake the page. Just edit. It isn't that big of a cha he. It is just a new additional key and added abilities.
Hunter's page was deleted.

Back