• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignika's powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
There's some powers that the Ignika lacks such as.

• Curse Manipulation
  • Shapeshifthig The Ignika can change forms

For explanations on these powers:

The Ignika passively curses people that are not destined to wield it. Like for Kyrehx, Plantlife grew and tried to strangle her, Dekar's enemies that he tries to kill would literally heal too quickly for him to kill, Mantax passively drained life around him, and Nocturn literally kills anything he touches.

Shapeshifting is pretty obvious. I mean, just look at the Ignika's page. There's 4 variations and occurances of the Mask shapeshifting.

I think that this seems fine, although there is a difference between Shapeshifting and Transformation. Please inspect the pages and tell me which ability that fits better in this case.

Okay. Feel free to apply these changes then.

The profile is locked. Can you unlock the lrofile please? And also, can you unlock the profile of Mata Nui? I have new abilities to add on his profile.

What new abilities?

I will unlock Ignika. Tell me here when you are done.

• Sealing: The Great Spirit can free Tren Krom from his island
  • Healing: The Great Spirit can cure the effect of the Pit Mutagen
  • Resistance Negation: As the Great Spirit, Teridax can affect Axonn's mind with illusions despite his mental shield
  • Durability Negation with many of his ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back