• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skylanders Missing Powers

I have noticed that many of the skylanders characters are missing some powers.

- Undead are in fact immortal. Scaling to Malefor (an undead dragon who has no other forms of protection from death), after getting his body destroyed by Hex, he was left as just a "harmless" shadow (Skylanders comic issue 7, Return of the Dragon King), I believe this qualifies as Type 2 (add a low-godly level), and 7. I would also guess that they possess type 1, they are already dead after all and some, like Chop Chop, have lived for centuries and even millennia.

- Within the Battle arenas and in Ring of Heros each element have some others they are weak to. I do believe this should be listed under their weaknesses.

- Not all skylanders with a legendary form mention that they can take on that form at will. It is the same for some with dark forms. I believe this classifies as Transformation.

- When skylanders take on their legendary forms, a bright blinding light is emitted (As shown in skylanders comic issue 5). I think this should count as Status Effect Inducement, but not as Light Manipulation as they can only do it when they transform not after.

- Another thing that probably should be mentioned under weaknesses, is that is a being from the Skylands is too far away from the Skyland's magic they will turn into plastic toys. (As shown in like every main line Skylanders game)

Last edited:
Back