• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If your favourite characters became Atziluth users.

SCP-001 (Swann's Proposal):

Der Stift schlägt das Schwert: (The Pen beats the Sword) This Holy Relic takes the form of a small fountain pen, which, when writtin with, causes anything written to become true, regardless of the scale of the action or possible contradictions, which, when created, cause anything affected to retroactively cease to be on all levels of existence, being overwritting with the writers statements.

Projekt OVERMETA: Upon activation, this Briah gives the user inspiration from across fiction while, in additions, making it so that anyone other than the author is incapable of moving or changing in any way unless the user allows it by using their Holy Relic in conjunction

• Projekt OVERMETA II: The perfected form of the above Briah which allows the user to write on any object, regardless of it's actually usablilty as a medium, and, when used on another being, allows the user to write on that person and objectively change any and all aspects of them. In order to perfect the Briah, the user must stab themselves in the heart with their Holy Relic and affect themselves in a certain way
  • Projekt Jessod: A variation of the perfect Briah, this allows the user's statements to be mirrored onto every level of reality both above and below, and affect the very foundations of existence and reality, causing their statements to be come absolute truth.

Alles unter alles - Tod fūr dich, die mir entgegenstehen: (Everything Under Everything - Death to Thee Who Oppose Me) When activated, this Law makes the user the writer, or supreme being/god, of everything, making any action, such as ones mere existence, unable to occur without his consent

Satou Matsuzaka: Her desire being "I want to be with Shio forever," any time that she would have to be apart from Shio, he law warps reality so that she doesn't.

Godzilla: Just leave me be or be gone from my sight. I guess it would erase his opponents away or send them to the void.

Thanos: "I want everything to be perfectly balanced, as all things should be."

His Law halves everything in his presence.

My favorite character would probably make the multiverse a massive night club, with sex, gambling, alcohol, drugs, money and murder... <.<

Not gonna mention that character.

Newendigo said:
My favorite character would probably make the multiverse a massive night club, with sex, gambling, alcohol, drugs, money and murder... <.<
Not gonna mention that character.
Now I want to know even more.

Back