• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If your favourite characters became Atziluth users.

since i have no idea how taikyoku values work, imma just make some up

Kratos (value=100): Kill all of the other gods

Zeno (value=100): erase all evil

Son goku (starts at 1 but rises): Become stronger than all of the other gods

Fandom (value=banhammer): Remove all curse words. Make everything kid friendly

Thunder mcqueen (value=1): Everyone that exists has to die with him

Sans (value=1): Prevent the resetting of timelines and kill anyone who does mass murder

Shrek (value = the amount of layers an onion has): Shrek is love. Shrek is life

Asriel dreemurr (value=infinity): EVERYBODY BE MY FRIEND!!!

Arceus (value=90): bringing order and justice?

Monarch of pointland: Becomes the monarch of outerland... (sits in the corner)

Logan paul: Monitors all of the death in existence, records it and shows everyone the deaths to show suicide is bad

Godzilla's hard to think of. His rage means he wants to kill the earth and also it means to be left alone. Goji's more complex than we thought.

Read this post said:
What is it that determines taikyoku value?
Strength of desire and craving, the god in question own soul and other souls are the main point (That if you're Hadou...in case you're Gudou just ignore my last point about "other souls")

It's still nothing but a value so a God strength can increase. But these are generally what determines the Taiji value

ALRF said:
Read this post said:
What is it that determines taikyoku value?
Strength of desire and craving, the god in question own soul and other souls are the main point (That if you're Hadou...in case you're Gudou just ignore my last point about "other souls")

It's still nothing but a value so a God strength can increase. But these are generally what determines the Taiji value
Does that mean that the Taikyoku value that I gave Monika is inaccurate?

You did? I don't see it here

Also, Let me explain another thing.

Your laws and how they work is technically called "Management" of "X" (With X being the name of the universe under your management/law)

For exemple Reinhard Heydrich Law is called Du-Sollst——Dies Irae. And his universe is called Shuradou Shikouten (World where everyone fights for eternity). Therefore, Du-Sollst——Dies Irae is the Management of Shuradou Shitouken.

Of course this only applies to Hadou Gods so to those with Hadou. They should also try to give us the description of what their Management (Law) is about and how it shapes the universe

Like...even i don't know how much it would be really...but i think hers being just 1 is underestimating her desire to live with the Player and her love for him.

Definitely Gudou so se should be between 40~65

I got a few of my favorites, along with Swann:

Kondraki: Don't know really, possible something related to his butterflys

Clef: Maybe something related to 239 or his daugher

Bright: He's his own apoptosis, as he wants to die anyways

Lucifer Morningstar: Lucifer's all about free will and being independent from everything.

His desire to be "free" and "independent" is pretty intense. Lucifer seems to hate the Presence for bringing him into existence because that means his existence is dependent on him. His will is also no joke, the Vertigo encyclopedia said that Lucifer enscribed the Void with his will or something like that so I imagine that his Taikyoku value would be pretty high

Promestein: I want to search for the Truth.

Hadou type. Everyone who opposes her search for truth is either eliminated, made into test subjects or join her cause. I doubt she'd want the "truth" to be magically fed to her, that'd be no fun.

White Face: I don't want to die.

Hadou type. Anyone capable of remotely threatening him are brought down to his level and stuck in his personal world, where he has full control over everything.

Mmmn...i fel like White Face is more of Gudou Type as it is with the self

Thought it was more of a matter of whether or not it affected the rest of the world? Or is it whether or not the wish itself is based around the self?

that is nearly the same as tumor before it was born afaik

and after reading sandman's description of lucifer that's similar to sakuya and keishirou's moksha to escape hajun's law making it imperfect

Solaire: Becoming grosly incandescent

Law: He starts glowing so brightly that he outshines the light of the entire multiverse by a factor of a googolplex

Taikyoku Value: 65

Pinkie Pie: I want everyone around me to smile.

Law: Basically everybody is made into her smiling friend, even things that can't feel emotion.

Taikyoku: Idk

Bill Cipher: I WANT A WORLD OF NO RESTRICTIONS, NO RULES!

Law: This contorts the world around him, breaking the laws of physics, causality, and everything we know of, causing everything to not be restricted to just one form and the rules of the universe to be erased from history.

Taikyoku: idk

Issei: I want to be the Harem King!

Hadou. Everyone in the universe except Issei becomes an above age of consent girl and part of his harem.

DIO: I want to be the ruler of this WORLD!

Hadou. Everyone becomes one of DIO's followers, but still maintain the ability to think for themselves as DIO doesn't like people that are stupidly loyal.(aka doggos)

Grandfather Spider:

Gets his heart back and reverses existence back to the beginning of time (He's gonna do this regardless)

Goku:

I WANT TO FIGHT THE STRONGEST PEOPLE IN THE OMNIVERSE!

Back