• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you could mess up the site freely for a day

Use WoG / Interview statements for practically every character here. You would got stuff like High 1-A Presence & Elaine Belloc ( I would not mind that actually... ) , 1-A Godzilla , High 1-A Franklin Richards & Hyperstorm ( It was a interview of unknown origin, trying to find it but it stated comparisons to True Yog-Sothoth from Chulthu Mythos and stuff , and there were supposedly 8 more statements that were ridiculous as heck. I found the statements, but not where they are from ) , 2-A Rick Sanchez ( Even though he does actually have a 2-A prep feat ) , Upgrade the MGLN group to Tier 2 based on game feats, etc.

I would load over my Beerus from FC/OC wiki (Who is OP AF) and perma lock the page so that it will stay on the site forever. And I will actively encourage the use of this guy. Hakai is able to erase concepts and lol1-shot higher dimensionals as well as negate High-Godly regen. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also

LelImmeasurableSpeed

Edit: WAIT NO! I'D BRING BACTERIAN OVER FROM FC/OC WIKI!

Bacterian over there was determined to defeat Khorne via sheer stench. 9-A physically, 2-A via stench >:D

Replace the touhou pages with the ones from character realms wiki

Also put Ludger Kresnik as tier 2 due to destroying alternate dimensions and due to his chromatus being able to counter time hax

And then I would make a filthy frank page then permanently lock it so franku is tier 2 with insane hax

I would make a page for Barney the dinosaur, but make him 2-A for the lols, with high-degree conceptual and empathic manipulation

Now TOAA is fodder, while Soma and Soma change tiers, just to clear out how it would go...

No no one would still ve the same power but TOAA would be like tier 14 or 15 now and everyone would be confused.

Up everybody's tier by a whole digit. (since i'm limited by the tiering system characters would be even stronger or weaker)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) - At least 2-A, Low 1-C in Ultra Instinct

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) - 4-B, At least Low 3-C post-zenkai, 3-C as a Super Saiyan, High 3-C as a Full Power Super Saiyan and 3-B as a Super Saiyan 2.

Kirby (Character) - At least 3-A

Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager) - 7-B, At least Low 6-C with Futon, 6-B to at least 6-B and 5-B. Currently High 5-A.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) - 8-A, High 7-C, 7-B, 7-A, 6-B and 5-B by the time of the Piccolo Jr. Saga.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character) - 7-A to High 5-A. 3-A to 1-C with Chaos Emeralds.

Monkey D. Luffy - 5-B in base, At least 5-B with his strongest attacks

Superman (Post-Crisis) - 3-B

Hulk - 4-B as Gray Hulk, 3-B normally

Freddy Krueger, 8-B, 6-C in the Dream World. At least 8-A with the Necronomicon.

Thor (Marvel Comics) - 3-B, 3-A with the God Blast.

Godzilla (Composite) - 4-A

Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) - 3-A, 2-C with Dragon Fist and Super Saiyan 4. 2-B with Universe Spirit Bomb.

Superman (Pre-Crisis) - 2-A, Likely Low 1-C with the Sword of Superman.

Mario - 3-A

I would:

- Give Shaggy more keys (High 1-A Blanco)

- Add all the concluded matchups that I've requested since the dawn of time cough

- 2-A Zeno because a card said so

- 4-D Jiren with infinite range/immeasurable speed lol

- 1-A Pre Retcon Beyonder

- I would take so much pleasure in deleting Post Retcon Beyonder's profile >:p

Quantu said:
I would:
- 4-D Jiren with infinite range/immeasurable speed lol
2-A DB?

Let`s go a step further and make DB get soloed by Barney the dinosaur.

Foggysniper said:
I would have all Pokemon scale to Arceus via game mechanics
Then we would have "2-B, likely 2-A, possibly higher" Smeargle via Imprison + Transform.

Oh, and obviously, 2-B Magikarp.

Make Ludger Kresnik have a win over chara since he is immune to time powers and was able to destroy dimensions which where pretty much alternate universes

If not delete the entire site already, I'd do any of the following:

-Make everyone 9-B and have superhuman speed

-Nerf everyone by one tier. Composite Godzilla becomes High 6-A, Bowser becomes 5-A, Asriel becomes 3-A, Post-Crisis Batman becomes 9-C, etc.

-Make all animals/kaiju/monsters top tiers while nerfing everyone else

-Get rid of every method this site uses for discussing matchups and instead have it be like the Respect Thread reddit where everyone uses just visual feats and no statements/powerscaling to discuss who'd win.

Back