• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you could mess up the site freely for a day

Bobsican

He/Him
What would you do if, "somehow", everything in VSBW was not locked, every thread was open and that literally every user, logged or not, had even the "admin" accounts features?

You also are aware that the site is going to shut down forever the next day, so you feel encouraged to do stuff that´s against the rules.

Note: This is to suppose how a scenario like this would turn out, please also try to say anything too NSFW or against the rules in a "kid-friendly" way.

For example, I would change pages from here to their VSJBW ones, like this one to this one.

Oh well, I feel like I may regret doing this thread, but, let´s see first how it goes.

Re-downgrade Doctor Doom just to save him from all these ass-beatings.

Make Evil Ernie Solar System level via scaling from characters who aren't even from the same company as him, all because he beat the shit out of some knockoffs of them in a one-off comic.

Replace all of Sans' powers with puns.

Remake Barney's profile.

^Same deal for Adam Conover.

Add "AIDS Manipulation" to Midnighter and Apollo's Powers and Abilities section.

I'd combine this wiki with the Fan Characters one. That way if a fan-character beats a canon character then it can be added to both profiles.

In all seriousness I'd probably revise some of the locked Homestuck threads that I can't edit. And revision threads for those characters never get any attention anyways.

The Wright Way said:
In all seriousness I'd probably revise some of the locked Homestuck threads that I can't edit. And revision threads for those characters never get any attention anyways.
In this circumstance, you can easily edit them, as you would have the "admin" features.

Bobsican said:
The Wright Way said:
In this circumstance, you can easily edit them, as you would have the "admin" features.
I know. That's why I said that's what I do.

I'd fix the Homestuck profiles. I mean High 4-C just for being far superior to a 5-B?

Making a Content Revision Thread to fix that would be useless since there was one that tried to fix the flaw i listed above and more but it was lost under the sea of threads and completely ignored.

And another one by Yum that tried to fix some of the flat out wrong things about the verse but again it was also lost under the sea of threads and completely ignored.

Upgrade composite godzilla to high 1-A via killing yog sothoth, make mr. Popo hyperversal just to make the rest of dragon ball look fodder in comparison, downgrade all of the touhou verse (except for cirno of course) to 10-A at the most, just to make the outerversal touhoutards even that much more salty and triggered, and upgrade big smoke(gta:SA) to large planetary via eating the earth like cheese.

Non-Serious answer i would make this a wiki about campers in fiction and reality and who's the strongest camper. Feats that would be normally outliers would be valid so long as they have something to do with camping and take place in a camping trip and yes fan characters that are campers can be in.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Non-Serious answer i would make this a wiki about campers in fiction and reality and who's the strongest camper. Feats that would be normally outliers would be valid so long as they have something to do with camping and take place in a camping trip and yes fan characters that are campers can be in.
Now Spongebob is 8-A thanks to the camping episode.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Make gokupotence a thing on this site
Then I would make DB fans very salty by telling them that Spongebob solos DB verse with the magic book.

Back