• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If people made a Movie/TV series about Vs Battle Wiki

Rez is doofenshmirtz from the 2nd dimension.

unfortunately for you rez, you are killed by lady medeus's lightsaber
Then I return as an intangible ghost thingy and creates the best coffee making machine ever but after realising that I can't drink coffee because of being non Physical my quest for revival or at least obtaining a new body beings

Last edited:
Well it can quite an interesting with crts being the main focus and vs battles being the secondary focus but of course what is an show without an antagonist or two well Thankfully we have that part coverd quite Well too

Nah wouldn't be much of a conflict. I could take care of both of them.

If only I had knowledge of the Sera thing, I could have beaten up all her sockpuppets and send all of them to the shadow realm.

Honestly speaking, the TV show should be a metacommentary of the meaninglessness of Vs battling and the vitriol in the community.

Like suggsverse, but way better because it has me in it and actually is a self-aware metanarrative. Like TP or Umineko

I have to be the maim protagonist though. This is my power fantasy you fools

Last edited:
Nah wouldn't be much of a conflict. I could take care of both of them.

If only I had knowledge of the Sera thing, I could have beaten up all her sockpuppets and send all of them to the shadow realm.

Honestly speaking, the TV show should be a metacommentary of the meaninglessness of Vs battling and the vitriol in the community.

Like suggsverse, but way better because it has me in it and actually is a self-aware metanarrative. Like TP or Umineko

I have to be the maim protagonist though. This is my power fantasy you fools

cool also that's a unique spoiler. i never knew that

Bunch of 10-Cs saying their daddies could beat another guy's favourite daddy.
I mean that is the concept of versus debating in general. Bunch of people screaming aimlessly trying to prove that this drawing is stronger than that name mentioned in a sentence

The one difference between versus debating sites is that Vsbattles weighs their daddy, measures their muscles and punching power and make a precise estimate whilst places like comicvine just say "yeah daddy wins because i said so"
I overall agree, but there was that one thread on comicvine where Batman fight Spiderman and both had prep time.

The arguments were really good and debaters were obviously prepared with Feats and scans from decades worth of comics. My only problem was that they merged Post-Crisis Batman with Post-Flashpoint.

Regardless, both reached the same conclusion that spider-man would win.

That was probably the most civil and rational Vs Debate thread I've been on.

Back