• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

if naruto was tier 1, wouldnt that be so cool?

People aren't Tier 1 simply for the sake of being strong. Tier 5 makes Naruto seem different than the glory days of Part 1. Tier 1? No, it wouldn't be cool. It would be trying way too hard.

There are also so many metaphysical aspects that Naruto would have to tackle to reach that tier that as a Shonen, being able to get that tier would kill like, everything enjoyable about the series and replace it with as much explaining to match the excess filler.

I would legit lose all interest in the Naruto series if he became tier 1

like im being dead serious when I say that

Just think how long the flashback needed to explain 1-A Naruto. OvO

The Tiering of the series has to match its setting and genre as well. It's why Sci-Fi stuff tend to have far more Tier 1 stuff than other genres. In a regular Shonen like any of the HST, reaching Tier 1 would make no sense at all.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The Tiering of the series has to match its setting and genre as well. It's why Sci-Fi stuff tend to have far more Tier 1 stuff than other genres. In a regular Shonen like any of the HST, reaching Tier 1 would make no sense at all.
This

Naruto's world isnt built for tier 1 characters

which is why when they started introducing planet busters they had to create alternative dimensions and what not aswell.

I mean they could introduce things to make 1-A Naruto more legit but i think it would be so drastic that the series would not resemble anything that came prior and lose alot of what made Naruto well Naruto...

I mean we already lost a large part of the fanbase when Naruto started throwing nukes around instead of being Ninjas.

just imagine that on a far wider scale

Not too long.

Just a flashback that he got hashirama cells is enough.

Lol!

Guys im saying that tier 1 infintie dimension al or even beyond ifninite dimension al reasengan atack by naruto would super cool

uh naruto can just get six paths which is higher dimensiaonl energy like kishimoto could retcon it so that six paths chakra is higher dimensional.

A 1-A Rasengan... It would be huge, I know that much.

Not sure if it would be super cool tho given it's will just be a big blue ball.

Goasdfa said:
uh naruto can just get six paths which is higher dimensiaonl energy like kishimoto could retcon it so that six paths chakra is higher dimensional.
That would be impossible to believe even if WoG said it.

I could see it going something like "sage mode uses nature energy, so why not absorb omniversal nature energy?", or, you know, go for the classic "hashirama genes", because neither makes sense

Im just saying that dimesnions are really just extra time space. in reality its just SUPER powerful but not that hard to believe that naruto cahracters can have it.

I tried to make tier 1 MHA fanfic once...shockingly I think it was actually going somewhere.

Tier 1 battle shounen could work as a parody, as in, even fodder character can use every form of hax imaginable, have conceptual existance and reality warping, but still choose to fight with punches, kicks and energy blasts

@Shadow I never got off the conception (is that what it's called?) stage. And the 1-A characters I created I may end up using for an original work anyway.

@Tri It's kinda complicated but basically, the idea is that every thing that can be assigned a value, property, identity or definition is part of the existence and are bound by multiple laws of reality one of which is dimensionality. If a place doesn't follow the laws of reality then it is non existent, even something that is imagined isn't free from the fundamental laws of reality as it has still been assigned a definition and identity.

But there is a "place" which doesn't follow the laws of reality and that place is the afterlife. It is non existent and indescribable by any form of time or space. Despite being non existent it is recognized as an inseperable part of reality and one where everyone is destined to go to when their awareness of the world ceases to exist. Hence this place is simultaneonasly outside of existence and a fundamental part of it. And the one who rules the afterlife is Death who is 1-A for the feat of embodying this place.

I didn't go into as much detail as I would have liked but yeah, that is the idea behind the 1-A OC I had.

okay you guys are just being dicks now. im going to close this thread. this was meant to be a fun discussion and you guys are just ******** all over me. thanks for nothing

Goasdfa said:
okay you guys are just being dicks now. im going to close this thread. this was meant to be a fun discussion and you guys are just ******** all over me. thanks for nothing
No one's even saying anything bad about you.

A2FC01A7-E0C7-4F4C-8AE6-207D1ABD85F6

Back