• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radical Resident Khan said:
Sonic FRA. Just because Merver is doing it doesn't mean Cole can do it either
You... can't FRA something when no one has given reasons.

Just

No

Why are we tossing Cole against people who demolish him in every aspect and his only win con is an easily avoidable black hole?

Sonic BFRs and calls it a day

...Can he survive it sucking his electricity out? That's literally the only reason I thought this was fair.

Sonic has Void Manipulation, Transmutation, and Absorption from Wisps (which are Standard Equipment), but he also has Sealing on top of BFR to possibly seal the deal. Not only that, but his means of resurrection seems to halt anything that Cole can do to put him down.

Not to mention the Mercer match needs to be removed, as not only were the reasonings flawed but a few CRTs have rendered a match or two null

"Copy his powers"

I'd like to see this feat in TSR. If it's not on the profile, it can't really be a legitimate factor in this match.

That... copies Wisps. Living beings that grant powers. It in no way meabs he can copy Cole's.

Anyways, what stops Cole RFB spamming until Sonic runs out of Soul Power? Cole just needs to raise his hand to do it and he's more than happy to spam. Not to mention Resurrection is something he knows is possible so he wouldn't be all that suprised.

Sonic passively restores it over time, and quicker while he's in combat, and eventually he's gonna say enough's enough and use Chaos Control.

Not to mention Sonic can go intangible with a few of his Wisps, and I don't recall seeing NPI on his profile for Beast Cole (pls correct me if I'm wrong).

That's very different to having Bio-electricity ripped out of your body. Not to mention Cole has overcome the resistances of other characters with his lightning.

Regardless, it's a moot point. This is a stomp either way.

I want to point out that sealing was only done once and it wasn't by Sonic (and Sonic was nowhere in sight when it happened) so it's unlikely he even knows the chaos emeralds can do that. But outside of that, yeah Sonic destroys Cole FRA.

DAMMIT WRIGHT

You have to make Cole fight a Knight Run character as repentance for your sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back