• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If he/she could penetrate an attack that has durability negation, would he/she have durability negation?

Depends on the attacks in question, a fireball with dura neg is no stronger than a regular one besides dure neg, so you can avoid it by throwing a bigger fireball or water or whatever.

That'd just resistance/nullification to black hole creation.

Depends on the attacks in question, a fireball with dura neg is no stronger than a regular one besides dure neg, so you can avoid it by throwing a bigger fireball or water or whatever.

That'd just resistance/nullification to black hole creation.
The pseudo black hole wasn't nullified or destroyed. It just got penetrated by a ranged attack. That's all so it wouldn't resistance nor nullification.

Do you mean hitting a dura negging projectile attack with another projectile attack? I don't think that's really anything. I guess it would be black hole resistance for the person's attacks in the case of the pseudo black hole.

Do you mean hitting a dura negging projectile attack with another projectile attack? I don't think that's really anything. I guess it would be black hole resistance for the person's attacks in the case of the pseudo black hole.
I wouldn't necessarily call it a projectile as the psuedo black hole has a massive size and could tear an island apart overtime and then it gets pierced by a beam of light which of course wouldn't destroy the pseudo black hole.

That isn't anything then, if it doesn't cause any significant damage or change. Especially considering that it's debatable if the pseudo-black hole even negates durability like an actual one.

That isn't anything then, if it doesn't cause any significant damage or change. Especially considering that it's debatable if the pseudo-black hole even negates durability like an actual one.
Negates durability by ignoring the durability of the physical body outside and completely destroys the inner parts leaving no traces.

This isn't even a proper black hole anyway and even if it was, it still wouldn't really give anything.

It just pierces it. That's it. I have no idea why you're trying to make a feat where there is none.

Except that it's a pseudo-black hole, why are you assuming it has the exact same properties?

Except that it's a pseudo-black hole, why are you assuming it has the exact same properties?
1.any projectile that comes in contact would be absorbed by it.

2.it wasn't shown to be destroyed by any physical attacks or any attacks in general.

3.it has an accretion disk.

The only thing it lacks is an IRL black hole's monstrous mass.

Back