• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichika Orimura (Infinite Stratos) vs Lux Arcadia (Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle)

Both have access to their usual armors (Byakushiki with Setsura vs Bahamut without Limiter). It might be a bit hard since Lux still doesn't have a profile.

Well, now that Lux has a profile, I guess this match can start.

From what I know, Lux has more experience than Ichika (he destroyed 1200 drag rides in an instant when he was a youngster), he can accelerate further with Reload on Fire, so he would undoubtly win. The problem is that Byakushiki Setsura's durability is Town level or higher, so Lux will not be able to damage his IS until it powers down. So, this battle would most likely end when one of them is unable to use their respective armored suits (Lux's stamina is depleted or Byakushiki Setsura powers down).

I don't remember which one's suits has more high energy consumption based on their stories and feats, but considering how taxing it is to destroy 1200 drag rides, I'm going to give the win to Lux.

At first glance, I'd have to say no to this fight since Ichika's mech is Unknown in ratings.

Then again, reading into his profile, I see that Ichika oneshots with likely Town level durability and the fact that Reiraku Byakuya bypasses energy defenses which is most likely the case with Lux given that his mech is armored similar to that of Infinite Stratos.

Since speed isn't equalized, Lux blitzes and uses End Action. End. (I know this match is old, but they have 7-C keys now, so it's actuall fairer than before).

1. I didn't know about the OP.

2. It says "Bahamut without Limiter" and Lux 7-C key fits under that description.

An over 4x difference compared to something that doesn't even scratch something that Ichika can damage.

Lux cannot scratch him

Back