• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt vs. Lux Arcadia (2 MORE VOTES)

Okay, so Reload on Fire wont work if Lux uses as a physical boost. His best chance is to use on vibrations or something like that to prevent Gunvolt from dodging with Prevasion

Linker Burst will help Lux to interfere with electromagnetic fields and Lux has fought Celistia a couple of times, so he has experience dealing againts electricity.

Did somebody say my name?

Screwing with Magnetic Fields really dosn't harm GV. And while lolprevasion does seem like a cop-out, it lets Gunvolt deal damage while Lux really can't. Not to mention Gunvolt has healing to help him if he actually does get hit.

GV is a bit over 158 tons. What's Lux's AP?

Lux is above 110 tons. And how is Gunvolt is going to deal with Instinctive Foresight?

Voltanic Chains is a borderline screen nuke. Lux's stuff just seems to be "Being really good at dodging". While Gunvolt hasn't dealt with that, hitting Lux isn't going to be impossible. Both are going to struggle greatly to land a hit on one another, but Gunvolt can heal from the hits that Lux lands. It's a war of attrition, but I think GV can win it with healing and better Stamina. I vote Gunvolt with great difficulty.

How good is his healing? Because Lux has End Action, which deals damage not even Low-High regen has been able to heal.

And Lux isn't just "really good at dodging", Lux is capable of dodging 17 attacks at the same time, with each of them coming from a different direction and constantly following his movement, without even seeing the attacks that were much faster than he could move and were performed by someone 10 times stronger than him and can even dodge attacks while being uncounscious.

So he's really really good at dodging? Yeah, GV isn't landing a hit anytime soon thanks to Analytical Prediction being able to tell Lux to get out of the way before he uses something like Astrasphere, and even GV himself has dodged Voltanic Chains.

Speaking of that, GV is skilled at dodging even without Prevasion as shown in Asimov's boss fight (Where it's basically one hit and your dead, so canonically he dodged most of Asimov's stuff). Still not nearly as good as Lux, tho. Prevasion and Dodging Skill means End Action probably isn't going to land since Gunvolt can deactivate flashfield pratically instantly.

So basically it's a stamina match. Yay

Well, this match is oficcially a day in the park for Lux. The reason he has such dodging skills? He joined tournaments againts opponents much stronger and experienced that him just to learn how to be untouchable. He gained the title of Weakest Undefeated because no one was able to touch him after hundreds of matches and he simply won via outlasting.

Gunvolt can go through long fights without healing after being put through multiple iron maidens, has fought from an undertermined time of night (Though a reasonable time for people to be awake) to sunrise on multiple occasions and can, casually go through an area so hot it would dehydrate normal people in minates. This is anything but in the bag for Lux, espesially since Gunvolt's technique for dodging isn't stamina reliant.

Ok, so I'll ask what can Gunvolt do against Lux's leading move, Reload on Fire (which he normally uses multiplying his speed x10)?

I mean, there should be a moment in which Prevasion is not activated (I guess) and Lux can exploit that moment to attack with something like End Action or Recoil Burst.

@Ion

The only moment when Prevasion isn't active is when Flashfield is. How likely is it for Lux to:

A: Figure out this weakness

B: Exploit it since Gunvolt can deactivate Flashfield by thinking

C: Use those moves in character

Lux actually is said by the other characters to be constantly looking for his opponent's weakness to exploit them. And Reload on Fire also works by thinking, and Reload con Fire is his most used technique while End Action has become his second by this point of the story.

Enough to destroy Sacred Eclipse's body until only leaving her core, which is scentially as a small sphere which serves as her vital organ.

Oh my

You know what. I think Lux will probably hit Gunvolt before he tires out. I guess I vote for Lux.

Not that it matters because Gunvolt threads don't get any attentio

Back