• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiji speed

A flashbang has a radius of 1.5m,ichiji's lasers are supposed to move at the speed of light
T = D/S
T = 1.5/299792458
T = 5.00346143e-9s
Feat
Height Til Ichiji:387px/5.14074627
Height till laser:361px/4.79537313px
Human:134px/1.78m
Laser Length:10px/0.132835821m

I will use Pythagorean theorem to find the distance ichiji moved and add it to 1.5(start of position)
x=√(5.14074627^2 - 4.79537313^2)
x=1.85247638489m

1.85247638489+1.5=3.35247638489m

S=D/T
S=3.35247638489/5.00346143e-9
**S=670031423.604m/s or
2.23498425568798c(2.23x SoL) Which is FTL**
Will upscale katakuri,Luffy and big mom

(katakuri because he dodged him and big mom because she one tapped him)

Was this ever accepted? It's an old calc but I've never seen it being referenced
Yee but never discussed because unknown if it was light speed or something I think but then there was a crt that accepted them as light, I think but I'm not sure and since then it hasn't been discussed so yee

I explained quickly, hopefully you understand

Yee but never discussed because unknown if it was light speed or something I think but then there was a crt that accepted them as light, I think but I'm not sure and since then it hasn't been discussed so yee

I explained quickly, hopefully you understand
Even in databook it is stated to be light

Even in databook it is stated to be light
His eyes was...
Exploding sparks! A scorching blow! Sparking Red of Germa 66!

The eldest son of the Vinsmoke family, once used as a synonym for "evil" in this landless, armed nation, he is a converted member of Germa 66. Unlike Nigi and Yonji, he has a strong stoic feeling and does not play any games in his missions. He values strong power and military might above all else, and will discard even blood brothers if they are weak. He takes great pride in his autocratic way of being king.
[Influence of pedigree factor]

The difference in hair color is due to the influence of bloodline factor manipulation. Only Sanji's hair is blonde like his father's.
↑King is one who reigns over others and considers it unnecessary to feel close to the weak
→The light emanates from the eyes, blinding the enemy, and then it rushes forward at high speed to take advantage of the opening. It then strikes with a series of super-powerful, spark-sparking blows!
GalleryMEMO

Among the Germas, Ichigi has few differences from the initial conception. In addition to the high-firepower sparking, there is also a fire idea.

Back