• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luffy ftl questions?

Why isnt luffy scaled to ftl due to
Vinsmoke ichiji<katakuri< luffy?

Is it the same reason why he is not ftl by dodging to p-ts kuma's beams?

Here we again... FTL One piece will be accepted soon. However, the issue here is we are currently waiting for Wano kuni to end, so we can finally start with the Big revision, which of course includes speed, another scaling chain, AP/DC, etc etc. Have a little patience, if you want, i can send you a link to our (Mini Wano kuni Thread, to discuss specifically about feats and scalings)

Last edited:
there have been many questions like this. Ichiji does have FTL speed in some Calcs, but he's FTL in a technique, not his casual fighting style, if you have proof that Ichiji used the Sparkling Valkyrie on Katakuri maybe they can scale.

Here we again... FTL One piece will be accepted soon. However, the issue here is we are currently waiting for Wano kuni to end, so we can finally start with the Big revision, which of course includes speed, another scaling chain, AP/DC, etc etc. Have a little patience, if you want, i can send you a link to our (Mini Wano kuni Thread, to discuss specifically about feats and scalings)
I recently caught up with op and didnt see any crt or thread abt this and that was the reason I asked the question so dont worry Im not one of those people that try to get luffy multiversal/immeasurable speed it was just a questions.

I recently caught up with op and didnt see any crt or thread abt this and that was the reason I asked the question so dont worry Im not one of those people that try to get luffy multiversal/immeasurable speed it was just a questions.
No worries, i just explained that to other people as well, you could call it a constant thing. (At some point we really need a note for that)

Zoro Kuma Case = Outliers on this Wiki, Noro noro Beam SOL = Outlier.
Because cough "K I Z A R U" cough "No one is LS except Kizaru argument", therefore all FTL feats are considered Outliers (Case Closed)

Marco sends Kizaru flying
we'll ignore that too, because there's no way someone is as fast as Kizaru!

Back