• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach ichigo kurosaki new tensa zangetsu by iennidesign-dcgwert
Rouge the bat legacy render by nibroc rock daz1j3a-fullview
Ichigo at His Strongest 5-B Key and with all of his powers against Rouge
Both In Character

Rouge Has all of her Equipments

Speed Equalized

Battle takes Place on the Shinigami World

Win By Death or KO

Indeed , it was discussed .

But until the opposition make a crt to remove it from the profiles or present an uncondradicted statement from the source material( as is it the requirement for a weakness to be registered according to the Verse equal rules) that RC can be countered by AP , then it is still accepted as being Hax and can only be countered by soul manip resistance .

That's not how it works, you need to make a CRT to get it accepted into he first place. And I also recall a CRT about equalization of energy that discussed RC which also rejected it as well.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That's not how it works, you need to make a CRT to get it accepted into he first place. And I also recall a CRT about equalization of energy that discussed RC which also rejected it as well.
Ichigo's profile disagrees with you

It was already accepted in the first place . It wasn't put on the profiles without a crt being accepted .

New rules have been added to the verse equal rules , but no crt have been made , much less accepted , to downgrade RC .

No I don't. If it's on the profile, then it was added without an accepted CRT which means it needs to be removed as it's not officially accepted. Provide me an accepted CRT for RC.

Naeblis495 said:
It was already accepted in the first place . It wasn't put on the profiles without a crt being accepted .

New rules have been added to the verse equal rules , but no crt have been made , much less accepted , to downgrade RC .
Ive already provide two threads where its stated that RC wasn't accepted. Now provide to me a CRT where it has been accepted.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
None of those threads you posted rejected RC as a whole. It was only mentioned and didnt go anywhere
They reject how its being used right now. Its accepted to work on characters far weaker than the user.

I like how this Vs thread became a discussion on if RC is a legitimate hax in other verses, it seems this is par for the course when it comes to passive "smurf" aura hax (especially in Bleach and HxH), either way I agree; if you feel a hax is not legit, wanked, overrated, etc (without proof) you need to discuss as well as debunk a hax/ability on a CRT, a Vs thread isn't the place to do so (as much as I hate seeing CRTs spawn out of a disagreement on Vs threads or other CRTs).

Sorry if I contributed to the derail btw.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
I like how this Vs thread became a discussion on if RC is a legitimate hax in other verses, it seems this is par for the course when it comes to passive "smurf" aura hax (especially in Bleach and HxH), either way I agree; if you feel a hax is not legit, wanked, overrated, etc (without proof) you need to discuss as well as debunk a hax/ability on a CRT, a Vs thread isn't the place to do so (as much as I hate seeing CRTs spawn out of a disagreement on Vs threads or other CRTs).
Sorry if I contributed to the derail btw.
It's ok but tell who are you rooting for Rouge or Ichigo?

Slacjow said:
RC was accepted to work only against weaker opponents.
Weaker as in terms of soul resistance/soul hax not in AP and if you meant it the way i am saying, sorry for misunderstanding.

You can keep thinking that it was never acepted but the reality is that it was accepted and is still being used by the members and accepted + the profiles themself have it so you saying "it was not accepted" really mean nothing.

Besides in the link you even have a member saying "it was accepted and if they want to change it they need a CTR"

I'm saying it's not accepted because that's what staff are saying. If you have an issue message AKM-Sama on his wall, since he was involved in the thread that says it's not valid.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I'm saying it's not accepted because that's what staff are saying. If you have an issue message AKM-Sama on his wall, since he was involved in the thread that says it's not valid.
You mean what ONE staff member is saying while the others have accepted it.

Not to mention imade already explain it to him and he just either ignored it or just deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back