• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Riz Hawkwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Riz match? Good, I like this.

Anyway, about skill is debatable who's the best (granted, idk anything about bleach), as Riz has always been regarded as a very skilled magical girl, and has several years of experience (and only a few magical girls are capable of surviving that long, even one who has been a mg for a year is considered a veteran). She was also capable of catching off guard other magical girls who have done nothing but fight in a war for years like Corbeau or Lapin, and every magical girl has at least city wide sensing. About him one shotting her, she can dodge, and her being a glass cannon and all means she is actually good at that.

So I'll give this to Riz mid-high diff, sooner or later she will be able to catch him off guard. Also forgot before, she also has ranged attacks with her knives (maybe others but I can't remember now)

Oh no it's happening... Oh well.

Well do remember Ichigo has both flight and speed amp. If we're talking about experience Ichigo has fight someone with hundreds of years of training and fighting like Kenpachi who is always train in dojo in his spare times and Grimjoww who lives in a world where it kill or be killed. And Ichigo has experience of fighting someone that can use a tiny millions of sword that can attack from any sides.

And it is totaly in character for Ichigo to use getsuga early in a fight. Like the video I posted above.

GETSUGA TENSHO-

-Ichigo stops moving and is now incapable of escaping the binds.

Riz for reasons above by the way.

He'd need to notice it to escape via flying, and since he likely wouldn't until it's too late I don' think it will help that much. And btw she has already fought flying enemies.

Her shadow restraint can't be noticed by someone with city wide sensing good enough to let them sense witches, that's not comparable to this.

Well tbf Ichigo has senses someone that attack him from behind (Byakuya, Shinji and probably more). And every spiritual beings barring Ichigo can hide their reiatsu. And he actually has feats of sensing someone from a separate space called dangai.

And even fodder Hollow can do something like this and Ichigo can react just fine and that's him without shunpo.

And shunpo can do this.

>Her shadow restraint can't be noticed by someone with city wide sensing good enough to let them sense witches

Well, Beings with higher than average levels of reiryoku possess the ability to sense other spiritual beings without relying on their five basic senses. But ehh I digress.

Which is why I vote for inconclusive.

Both have way to avoid each other's attack. Ichigo's flight and shunpo is a good way to avoid the shadow stuff and so does Riz's shadow hiding stuff.

Both can technically one shot, Riz with her shadow and Ichigo with almost any attack.

If they decide to do close combat then both of them can use still use their ability (Ichigo used point blank getsuga tensho twice against priveron espada in shikai and I believe she also can spam her shadow in close range right?) this is become a scenario of "who hits first" where both combatant has way to avoid each other's best attack and will likely to spam their best move.

If Riz can caught Ichigo's off guard then I also can argue Ichigo can caught her off guard, he can use shunpo to appear behind her and use point blank getsuga because he do that in character and Getsuga has pretty good AOE. And I believe her shadow has good AOE too right?

• Conclusion: They both can win, this can go either way.

Just want to say that if you can physically stop something 6-C from moving, then you are outputting equivalent force to hold them in place.

Certainly is a more concrete justification than 90% of storm feats I see

But said 6-C scales from a cloud feat

I guess that she could be "6-C via darkness manipulation" or something along those lines then.

I'll bring it up in the revision thread

Nah, not really.

Votes are already based on the premise that Ichigo is basically dead if she manages to catch him

(Difference between cloud blasting and storm calling. Storm calling feats as AP are what I consider to have shaky justification)

Immortality: fair enough

Magic: isn't hax on its own,

Healing: Fair enough

Telekinesis: isn't useful in combat,

Soul manipulation: That's resistance to soul manipulation, not soul hax of her own

Darkness Manipulation: Isn't hax on its own

Fate Manipulation / Fusionism: Unless she wants fuse herself with Ichigo and give him literally infinite power, not useful

BFR: Still requires him to get hit by the shadows, and apparently it BFRs her too.

Immortality doesn't make her invincible. Difficult to kill yes, but not impossible.

Magic is just the source of her power.

Healing won't matter when Ichigo can one shot with AoE attack.

Fate manip isn't combat applicant.

BFR would get her killed tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back