• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fodder vs The Girl who died too soon in her series.

I mean, Mukuro is fully armed in this fight, even tho she only has one type of weapon. She still have things like smoke grenades, flag grenades and flashbang grenades too.

Smokes and Flashbang against some who has enhanced senses and extrasensory perception? Even in this form he can sense reiatsu.

Grenades is no different than Shrieker's bomb tho

Dat Dot said:
Smokes and Flashbang against some who has enhanced senses and extrasensory perception? Even in this form he can sense reiatsu.

Grenades is no different than Shrieker's bomb tho
That is the thing, Mukuro doesn't have it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
That is the thing, Mukuro doesn't have it.
Hmm under verse equalization she should have it since she has soul right? If not then she can't even see Ichigo then.

If Ichigo somehow managed to back her into a corner she enters Battle Trance? Well then, If Mukuro managed to back Ichigo corner then he can get power ups with his reiatsu like he did against Renji, I guess he technicall can since it's a form of stat amps? But I digress.

Which is why I voted for Inconclusive last time.

Also, Velox' fault for being the Fodder King.

Back