• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto has the speed advantage but Ichigo has the power advantage and is more pure instinct so his actions would be more unreadable all H2 has to do is keep pressuring him until he slips up and it's Ichigo's win

Naruto is at least Town level with MHS speed while Ichigo is City level with High Hypersonic speed.Probably Naruto would win but he would have to be really cautious.

I didn't notice that the speed was equalized ,ok then you can close this or unequalize the speed if you want.

I still go with Ichigo, since his casual parries destroy mountains Naruto needs a Tailed Beast Bomb which Im sure if Ichigo gets a little more serious he could beat em and Ichigo could tank more than he could seeing as his Dura is small country+ and Naruto's is Island

Hst master said:
I still go with Ichigo, since his casual parries destroy mountains Naruto needs a Tailed Beast Bomb which Im sure if Ichigo gets a little more serious he could beat em and Ichigo could tank more than he could seeing as his Dura is small country+ and Naruto's is Island
That is H2 ichigo,The OP changed the match to just hollow mask Ichigo which is town level.

That is H2 ichigo,The OP changed the match to just hollow mask Ichigo which is town level.

Oh then it's pretty much even speed equalized with Ichigo being a little more powerful having a at least Town Level in his Hollow Mask compared to Naruto who's solid Town level in Rikudo mode

This should be closed. Ichigo doesn't have 7-A anymore, he is 6-B via power-scaling. So either change the match or it's a stomp. Unless I'm mistaken about which key is used here. I think people should use the keys in the profiles or it gets confusing, because I don't see KCM in Naruto's profile. I haven't watched/read Naruto in ages so I forgot what mode is called what.

There's the 6-B tier of Naruto on his profile. On there, it's from his Post Six Path's(?) Base form.

So now this battle is rather Dangai Ichigo vs Post Six Paths Base Naruto....i think?

Naruto has so many forms that we could separate him into different profiles and it's still full of info.

Kid/Part 1 Naruto (key for base and for tailed forms)

Shippuden Naruto (key for base, SM, KCM, BM, SPSM)

Post-Shippuden Naruto (key for base, 100% KCM, 100% BM, 100% SPSM)

Else, put the freaking key guide under Weaknesses or something since it takes too long to scroll down his freakishly long profile, just for you to scroll back up after checking it.

He probably has the longest profile in the wiki, or atleast, the one I know of.

Which one? The suggestion to put the key guide below the stats and not after the freakishly long powers and abilities section?

Oh. Well, it's just a thought anyway. I don't mind the massive number of forms all that much to warrant a content revision. Unless you are talking about someone else and not me, but yeah.

I also don't mind - it's just that when people make verse threads they use a mode that isn't in the key. But this is getting off topic.

I think Kid/Teen Naruto and Adult Naruto should be 2 different page, since kid naruto barely has any profile, for sasuke since I only think about naruto so I dont have idea..

Or for naruto how about Kid,teen,sage mode and all his teen kyuubi and Six Paths Sage mode and then adult naruto with his kyuubi mode on 3 different pages.

Back