• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ichigo cutting speed what is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ichigo cut all of senbonzakura. that billion blades. so how fast your cutting speed be to cut billion times in 1 second

Ichigo repele a Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

This is in the wrong section.

I will move it to its appropriate section.

Done.

Though now that I think about it, you should instead ask the Calculation Group for their thoughts here.

I will leave this thread open anyway in case anyone not in the Calc Group wants to input an answer.

no theres more then 1000

read this

Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Õìâµ£¼µí£µÖ»ÕÄ│, Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms): Byakuya's Bankai is a much larger version of Senbonzakura's Shikai. To activate it, Byakuya drops his sword straight down. The sword phases into the ground, as though it were a pool of water. Energy ripples expand out, turning the surrounding area dark, and within seconds, two rows of a thousand giant blades rise up from the ground. Those thousand swords scatter, and countless flying blades pierce the enemy. No one knows the exact number of blades generated,

but there one more read this

Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Õìâµ£¼µí£µÖ»ÕÄ│, Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms): Senbonzakura activates his Bankai by dropping his sword blade-first into the ground. As the sword phases into the ground, two rows of a thousand giant blades rise up behind him before separating into a billion blade petals.[

if you read it 1 said 2 1000 blades make countless flying blades.

and one says 2 1000 blades make 1 billion

so its 1 billion im not wrong its right there

OK... I'm gonna put this plainly.

Do you have a definite number of the amount, in thousands to millions to billions, or whatever, that Ichigo deflected away with just his sword. It doesn't have to be a concrete amount, all it needs to be is an estimate, do you have that number, as "billions" is ambiguous in nature. Though Saber can probably calc it.

If there were really 1 billion swings it'd make attack speed of it being 6x light speed at minimum. Which is definite outlier or hyperbole.

yes ok as you see there it says it a billion blades. and if you read the manga or watch the show. byakuya said he cut all of them that means he cut all 1 billion blades byakuya said it.

Yeah... that screws that calculation. Unless he can prove that Bleach is lightspeed in the beginnings of the series.

OK first, I can barely understand what you're saying, so try to get some structure in your sentences.

Second, what does Byakuya say, do you have a scan?

but Davy0 think about it that's the prove. it says right there 1 billion blades. and we see ichigo cut them all and byakuya him self even said he cut all of them thats impossible. just watch the fight ichigo vs byakuya you will see it. its not like im lying it says 1 billion and he cut them all.

OK. But it's an outlier,m unless you can prove that Bleach is lightspeed at that time, as there are multiple calcs and the statements said about traveling towards the Soul King's tower that disprove that.

OK. Again, you're not listening, there are a host of calcs that disprove that Bleach is Lightspeed before that, so your cutting feat has no basis unless you can prove why Bleach is lightspeed in the Soul Society Arc.

I get what you mean look at the video please. what does that mean it shows him cutting 1 billion blades. like can you tell me what that means because I don't get it

I've seen and read Bleach, I know the feat you're talking about. Your video doesn't matter in this situation, because. And please listen to this. You will have to prove that Bleach was Lightspeed during SS.

ok does that mean your saying that was light speed. but kubo did a bad move there not think how fast that was.

ok I get it but it does say theres 1 billion

Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Õìâµ£¼µí£µÖ»ÕÄ│, Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms): Senbonzakura activates his Bankai by dropping his sword blade-first into the ground. As the sword phases into the ground, two rows of a thousand giant blades rise up behind him before separating into a billion blade petals.

its hard im not good at how to prove it. I just see it and tell you guys that's all. like wiki would not lie and even byakuya says this 1000s of blades are summon then they brake to make millions more in possible to know the numbers. so that should be the prove like proving it 1 time should be it. like if there a billion blades that's light speed and it does say 1 billion blades

1 to 2m movement per swing is what we can assume. Billion swings mean 1 to 2 billion m/s. Light is 300,000 km/s approx. That is 300,000,000 aka 300 million m/s. This means the attack speed is 3x to 6x speed of light.

Completely false, outlier or hyperbole. Regarding not even God tiers should have this speed.

And the name of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi also says "Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms". Hypersonic sounds just right. Also, you got that from the wikia, correct?

Sabertoothunter I know its stupid but its not like its me who did it. mad kubo did it he made him cut 1 billion blades in 1 second. like people get mad at me for saying but it not like im lying its right there.

ok Sabertoothunter do you think it was just a stupid think and we should just act like it never happen. because im lose I was thinking ichigo was MHS+ but when I seen this I was like WTF!!

Not everything written by writer is supposed to be taken seriously. Remember how Oda made Kuma said that he has light speed repelling paws? You can't expect writers to be correct or knowledgable all the time in logicalscience part else some hyperboles would keep One Piece and Bleach ABOVE Naruto by via speed and statements.

And I'm Bleach and One Piece fan. More than Naruto's.

yes Davy0 I did there's two Senbonzakura had one and so did byakuya. also its call Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms because 1000 swords come out then they brake.

Code:
byakuya said this one
Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Õìâµ£¼µí£µÖ»ÕÄ│, Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms): Byakuya's Bankai is a much larger version of Senbonzakura's Shikai. To activate it, Byakuya drops his sword straight down. The sword phases into the ground, as though it were a pool of water. Energy ripples expand out, turning the surrounding area dark, and within seconds, two rows of a thousand giant blades rise up from the ground. Those thousand swords scatter, and countless flying blades pierce the enemy. No one knows the exact number of blades generated,

Senbonzakura said this

Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Õìâµ£¼µí£µÖ»ÕÄ│, Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms): Senbonzakura activates his Bankai by dropping his sword blade-first into the ground. As the sword phases into the ground, two rows of a thousand giant blades rise up behind him before separating into a billion blade petals

You can't use the wikia unless you use the direct source of said words, people can change the wikia any time, but the place the words come from can't be changed. It's based upon someone's opinion of what is happening, it could be just thousands upon thousands of petals, and not even close to a billion, so that won't work, Fun.

And none one believe when i always said that Bleach was the fastest verse even before shipudden came out. We have people in Bleach disappearing with each step they make. Will in Naruto we only see then moves faster nothing more. Sasuke was the one to acquire that ability with his rinnegan now. lol

Sabertoothunter yes I know what you mean but I don't think there the same 1 person said im light speed as you just said.

but ichigo it show him doing it. the way I see it. if some one says there that fast I don't care but if I see him do it then I do. its not like ichigo said I can cut 1 billion blades we seen him do it.

Ichigo was able to dodge all of the blades:

http://a.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/19-163.0/compressed/_manga_rain_bleach_ch163_09.jpg

http://a.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/19-163.0/compressed/_manga_rain_bleach_ch163_12.jpg

He cuts them here:

http://a.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/19-163.0/compressed/_manga_rain_bleach_ch163_13.jpg

http://a.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/19-163.0/compressed/_manga_rain_bleach_ch163_14.jpg

http://a.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/19-163.0/compressed/_manga_rain_bleach_ch163_15.jpg

http://a.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/19-163.0/compressed/_manga_rain_bleach_ch163_16.jpg

LINKS ARE FIX NOW.

First off, all those links go to nothing but the series being licensed so you need to find a new place to get your manga pics from. Second, it doesn't matter, because again, not even top tiers have that speed, and Ichigo's bankai isn't even it's "true" (lol) form yet.

I wonder if all this time the speed calculation have been done by a narutard. :/

I can bring you from all the manga websites and they're still gonna say and show the same thing.

Look... Saber is a fan of the series, trust me, he wants it to get boosted. It checked the calc for it, even if the MHS+ is accepted, it's only for the top tiers and it won't go to SS Ichigo, there are too many inconsistencies there. And again the top tiers haven't shown anywhere near that speed, and again, the description of the technique was from hands that were not from WoG, and could be thousands upon thousands of petals, much more different from the billions that keep getting stated unless you can find an accurate description of what it does other than from our eyes that can't count those thousands upon millions upon billions of petals.

So please, stop acting like everyone's out to get you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back