• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibei has Plot Manipulation?

In the first page on the button Yhwach is about to speak but his words are inked black.

Yep I saw it, but when I think of Plot Manipulation, I'm thinking of guys like TOAA.

You are right though, that would qualify imo.

Maybe limited plot manipulation? The guy literatly has the power to change speed/strenght/durability/names/powers/identities/memories in the Bleach universe and stands on the top of all creation below the Prime Soul King.

That isn't plot manipulation. He didn't literally paint the manga panel it's just Ichibe erasing the name of the blade by painting the sword. That's how it's represented.

No. Text Manipulation is manipulating text to create phenomena. He painted the sword not the panel to cause that inked panel phenomena. So it can't be text manipulation.

Could Maybe be text manipulation.

When the palace was hidden it was because he painted the words hidden I think.

The materialization of words or symbols - such as the burning of anything after writing of the word "fire". The most obvious example can be magical runes.

I think this is just artistic represantation of a power, calling it plot manipulation would be quite a reach

TataHakai said:
I think this is just artistic represantation of a power, calling it plot manipulation would be quite a reach
what about text? I think he can do one of things listed.

For example, the character for "Conceal" (ÚÜá) can be used to hide an area from view, while "Seal" (Õ░ü) can be utilized to create a boundary that cannot be passed.

I always thought that Ichibe would have had that on his profile, but just checked and nothing mentioned his ability to write stuff with his Zanpakuto and make them happen, which is weird since it's one of his core abilities.

Bump

Being able to write things with his Zanpakuto like "Conceal" etc and make them happen is one of Ichibe's core abilities so a conclusion should be drawn so it can be added to his profile.

Back