• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichibē Hyōsube Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichibei lifted a planetary ammount worth of ink from the Sereitei all the way to the Royal Palace while fighting Yhwach.

Someone needs to calc this:

He has total control over "all" the blackness in the world.

Q001

For those who said that Soul Society is not a planet. ^

This is how big the ink is:

Wrrwr

His power over darkness is abosolute, and it cannot be stolen from him.

Q014

Q015
Q016-017

V002

S009rwrwrwr

He took 100 nights of 100 days from the future, that's like 50 Earths. I think that's atleast equal to destroying a planet + Planetary Range. He took the black from 100 nights, so he took the entire sky 100 times over.

S010

S011

S012-013

S014

How does that result to the mass of an entire planet? Simple. Think of how much of the planet that is blocked from the sun at any given time over a 24 hr period x100

Okay so the volume of the atmosphere of earth is 4.2 billion km^3 according to this http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_volume_of_Earth's_atmosphere

I'll multiply that by 50 (100 nights is 50 atmospheres) then multiply that by the duration of the night which is 43,200 seconds (12 hours) and you get the final volume of all the ink ichibie gathered
4.2x1,000,000,000x50x43,200 =9.07200000E+15 km^3 The volume of earth is 1.08321×10^12 km^3 Ichibei can fill about 1000 earths with this much ink He's planet level easily

This only appplies to this technique: (<.<)

Futen Daisatsuryō (õ©ìÞ╗óÕñ¬µ«║ÚÖÁ, Unheavenly Imperial Tomb of Great Slaughter)

In conclusion he doesn't have the energy to destroy a planet, but he can still do it by Hax + Planetary Range. Ichibei stronger than Yamamoto and he already had Planetary Range with his Bankai. No, surprise since Yhwach also lifted the Vandenreich by thinking of it. Figures.

Yhwach casually shrugged off a large planet level attack and that's BEFORE he absorbed the soul king. The Soul King Tier should be higher since his life force controls "all" the dimensions.
It kind of make sense, the World of the Living is a single Universe on is own. Should i also mention that the Dangai and all the dimensions inside of it? + Hueco Mundo?

Also the original Japanese translation says that Yhwach is both Omniscient & Omnipotent with the Almighty.

Link: https://mangahelpers.com/t/badkarma/releases/40818

This... not only is this blatant wanking but also this is not the time to do this as the admins are revising the ap and as such content revision and general disscussion are closed.

Celestial Pegasus said:
This... not only is this blatant wanking but also this is not the time to do this as the admins are revising the ap and as such content revision and general disscussion are closed.
What is wanking? The facts? Ichibei is the Strongest of all the Shinigami. The Soul King is not a shinigami. Either prove me wrong or get out. I'm sorry but i'm very tired of all the people saying wanking this, wanker that...etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back