• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iceman's "Freezing the speed of light"

My friends and I were thinking about what such a thing could mean (honestly weird it took so long for us to do so).

At first I thought that maybe it was how fast he can freeze, how he condenses his power, or how fast he's reapplying his freezing, but then a thought occured.

What if by freezing the speed of light they're trying to push it to be iceman's own version of juggernaut's inertia field. He's "freezing the speed of light" meaning such speed is going to a standstill (very much like how jugg's field works). Do you think that's the best explanation for it or has someone already tried to tackle what it meant? Or do you think it's just something the writers put in until they tackle it later down the road themselves?

Also if it were to be bobby's version of jugg's inertia field, do you think down the road they might try to give bobby time freezing feats?

There`s 4 theories about it

1.) He freeze molecules , pervent photons from creating and attacked Jug`s field

2.) Bobby freeze time

3.) Iceman freeze light and blinded Jugs.

4.) He just stopped charging Juggernaut by freezing/refreezing molecules around him

IMO first theory is real

Back