• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iceman VS Vegito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you see the title. I'm just praying Iceman isn't baseline.

Speed Equalized.

4-B Forms used.

Iceman is in character. Vegito is bloodlusted.

Huesito88 said:
how can vegito put down Iceman?
How DBZ characters put down everything; by hitting it really hard. Vegito is over 3000x baseline Solar system, and I got 3000x baseline from Gohan. Vegito should be comparable if not much stronger.

Vegito has sheer force, as well as telekenesis, which can make people burst apart from the stomach. Also don't forget, if Vegito doesn't one shot already, he should be able to use Kaio-ken to quickly one shot (I'm not the best at math for fiction, but 3000x baseline x 20x power boost=60,000x baseline solar system).

Overall Vegito definitely has the AP advantage. But Iceman has the hax advantage (Of course). Even though, a decent chunk of Iceman's hax is useless here. Iceman's matter manipulation appears to only work on himself. Iceman's "Blood Manipulation" is hardly blood manipulation and rather him just freezing blood, although it could be useful, Teleportation doesn't mean much to someone with universal range via instant transmission. Strengthening yourself with water doesn't help much when you're one shot anyway. Then again, Iceman's absolute zero and "Blood manipulation" are a problem, since speed is equalized and Vegito needs to not get touched.

This battle is really just who you think gets the first hit off/who wins more times then they don't.

Huesito88 said:
If Vegito destroys Iceman he will still be alive in another place with ice
? For one, that doesn't mean anything if Vegito can just one shot him again. Two, how so? He was only "psuedo-omnipresent" across Earth. Vegito with x20 kaioken is at least 60,000x baseline solar system, so destroying one single planet, the planet that Iceman was omnipresent across, will defeat said omnipresence.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Destroying the planet means Vegito dies in space
Ah, you're right. But if he manages to one shot Iceman before he dies, this is technically a win anyway.

Is it weird that I thought Vegito was fighting a megaman boss due to how his name is similar to a lot of bosses in the series.

Theglassman12 said:
Is it weird that I thought Vegito was fighting a megaman boss due to how his name is similar to a lot of bosses in the series.
I just wanted a fair fight for once lol. But it seems Vegito can't one shot without..., one shotting himself as well lol. Which makes Iceman's psuedo-omnipresence hard to deal with.

Gotta go Vegito. If he goes Super Saiyan, he becomes 50x stronger than he was AND since Speed was equalized, he becomes 50x faster than both his base AND Iceman.

Vegito should actually have Instant Transmission so destroying and killing Iceman wouldn't mean Vegito would die. All it would mean is he teleports to King Kai or Namek or something.

Akreious said:
Vegito should actually have Instant Transmission so destroying and killing Iceman wouldn't mean Vegito would die. All it would mean is he teleports to King Kai or Namek or something.
Oh that's true! Then Vegito takes this FRA no doubt

Schnee One said:
Uhhh

Guys

Iceman has High Regen
So wait... okay, so Spirit Sword wouldn't work (bc regen lolnopes), but what about a Final Kamehameha? Is that enough to overtax his regen?

Doubt it, atomizing alone is extremely difficult to achieve ieven with an 1000x potency difference, and Iceman can regenerate from that.

Schnee One said:
Doubt it, atomizing alone is extremely difficult to achieve ieven with an 1000x potency difference, and Iceman can regenerate from that.
Damn... so, does Vegito still even have a win condition? I know how insane dealing with a regenning/resurrecting opponent can be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back