• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mereoleona via ftl speed and considiring teigus are made with magic it will nullify the timestop with her ability and she has spatial manipulation too

It depends if Mereoleona can nullify time stop, if not then if she can kill Esdeath before she activates time stop.

Any feats that suggests Mereoleona can cancel time stop? If Esdeath notices that her ice gets burned away, then she'll probably activate time stop when Mereoleona is not generating any fire just to be sure.

From what I see:
Esdeath is at least and likely higher than 22.58 Teratons with the Ice Storm Commander in Chief amp.
Mereoleona is at least 16.96 Teratons, but goes higher with Hellfire Incarnate and far higher with Mana Zone Full Release.

Nvm I guess either Esdeath is far superior or their about equal friending on Mer’s scaling chain

I dunno what mana zone is, what does she do about time stop? Can she null time stop in her series?

Mereleona can't do anything about time stop. But from the looks of it, she doesn't have to.

Given Esdeath's sadistic nature, as per her profile, she's likely to drag the fight and probably not use it until the end. That's a very big mistake, considering Mereo gets stuff done the moment the fight starts. Mana Zone is an ability where the user takes mana from the surrounding area to use far more powerful spells, gain a boost in all-stats (capable of blitzing people comparable), flight, and AOE magic that spawns in or on you. Given Mereoleona can burn water (her weakness), ice, and fire (her own element), I see no reason why she doesn't burn through any ice Esdeath tries.

Esdeath is a ****** so she won’t use it unless absolutely necessary, but she doesn’t let her opponents hit her without using it, she’s still above just underestimating opponents and letting them get hits in.

That being said, Mana zone seems incredibly dangerous and I can’t see Esdeath reacting in time, so I think she loses this one.

(Also how is Julius fair if she’s losing to this fine lady)

I vote for mereoleona. Superior AP and With Mana zone she can probably exclude herself from time stop. Her time stop is base on ice manipulation righ? I don't see why not?

Her time stop is base on ice manipulation righ? I don't see why not?
Honestly I'm not sure, I think it is more like a hyperbole, she can ''freeze time'' cuz she has ice powers, however, I dont think that fire manip can cancel Esdeath time stop. as I said, it being part of just ice manip seems like a hyperbole to the fact that she can freeze things, but maybe im wrong

It is part of her freezing things. after all her main power is all about freezing stuffs, i dont see any feats suggesting its not part of her ice manipulation. So yeah mana zone can prob exclude herself from that.

Effecting a concept with hax isn’t a feat of hax anymore after seeing that discussed with DontTalk

And that’s a feat of them effecting NEP type 2, not a feat of potency.

This is kind of a pointless discussion anyway, she wins regardless.

Yes its based on ice manipulation, doesn't mean you can null ice based time stop without feats

<Knowing Julius's time magic

Stop

She do have a feats. Like burning spatial attacks. As i know Space isnt that different than Time. And wdym by stop? And yeah i too know that it accelerate someone age but doesnt mean you cant null it?

Burning a space time attack doesn't fully mean a universal scale time stop

This doesn't really matter tho cause she wins whether or not she nulls

Still her time stop is base on Ice manipulation and she could melt even space types attacks and yeah like i said about. And i guess she could even burn some normal time magic of julius
you're basically saying that if I have resistance to fire, I can resist fire attacks that are able to destroy concepts, doesnt matter if Esdeath time stop is via her ice manip, it still stop time

The thing is that time isn't concept (its not like esdeath can freeze concept of time right?) and destroying time-space is a normal feats in fictions. And Yes, it does matters. already shown she could burn spatial attacks and Mana zone is a spatial base attack itselt. Also i dont get the other dude how we ended up with universal time stop.

The thing is that time isn't concept (its not like esdeath can freeze concept of time right?) and destroying time-space is a normal feats in fictions. And Yes, it does matters. already shown she could burn spatial attacks and Mana zone is a spatial base attack itselt. Also i dont get the other dude how we ended up with universal time stop.
1-Time is a concept, and no, Esdeath doesnt affect the concept of time, wdym?
2-destroying space-time is common in fiction, yeh, whats the point? How does Mereoleona being able to affect spatial attacks means that she can deal with time stop?

Not really sure about that tho.
1-Time is a concept, and no, Esdeath doesnt affect the concept of time, wdym?

The thing is, is her time freezing is base on ice manipulation and mereo can just burn it. It works on spatial which practically not that much different than the time itselt.
2-destroying space-time is common in fiction, yeh, whats the point? How does Mereoleona being able to affect spatial attacks means that she can deal with time stop?

The thing is, is her time freezing is base on ice manipulation and mereo can just burn it. It works on spatial which practically not that much different than the time itselt.
She doesnt, unless you're arguing that Mereoleona has similar feats to Natsu that literally burn time attacks, it working on spatial things doesnt means that it work on time.

Back