• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ib: There are no feats to hold up any of the statements

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
there is no reason to belive the wotld collapsed in marys ending

or to belive that the gallery can affect reality that isnt itself on a 2c level

or belive mary is wall level in tanking

or that ib is wall level for slapping a delirating guy

The feats included in a lot of RPG Maker Games (especially horror) meant to justify their tiers are rather unreasonable in general

Kaiser Kōnt said:
The feats included in a lot of RPG Maker Games (especially horror) meant to justify their tiers are rather unreasonable in general
sure, but things like mirai nikki have at leas logic behind them, here nothing realy says any of the feats said, they are wall at most, well , mary is, garycouldent even break stone

You should ask Saikou to comment here. I think that he created a lot of the RPG Maker pages, and I agree that I recall finding several of their statistics suspicious.

I'm really not seeing any arguments here beyond "there's no reason to believe X" without further evidence as to why.

Back