• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I would like to talk about game base Sonic vs saitama

Based on the following feats:Bodies the Babylon Guardian with physical strikes. Babylon Guardian controls a dimension that contains a sun. Star to Solar System level

• Damages a Voxai Overmind leader with a single kick. The Voxai Overmind leaders are empowered by the Great Emeralds which empowered the Cyclone which withstand the wormhole that can blow out the sun. Star level - Solar System feat.
  • Knocks back and damage the Nega Wisp Armor with a series of Homing Attacks. Its an empowered by combined wisp that contained hyper go on energy the same one that created a black hole that was calc Solar System level. Solar System feat.
  • Sends Mecha Knuckles flying with a single spin attack. Knuckles was able to take a black hole which was calc to be Dwarf Star level and consumed a constellation. Dwarf Star - Multi Solar System feat
  • Fights and defeats Second level Nightmarens. Nightmarens (2nd level) are capable of creating dimensions that contain numerous stars, a sun and a moon. He fights on each one. Multi-Solar System level.

Nightmarens and Nega Wisp Armor feats are inconsistent. We already discussed this in other threads, and because this isn't bringing anything new to the table, we really shouldn't bring it up again, that'd be ad nauseum.

For the other two feats you can't get durability from black holes due to the singularity.

Sorry geez the stuff I have up there are the only things I can find I'm still trying to figure things out lol thanks guys for clarifying that some of the feats are inconsistent or old when I come up with some other feats I'll put them in here

• Takes a hit from Jet who sends the Master Core: ABIS flying with a tackle. MSS level durability
  • Takes blast that nearly one shoted Tails (Classic and Modern). Tails tanked a Black Hole that create numerous stars. MSS level durability

There is something that has been boggling my mind for a long time game base Sonic at 5-A or 5-b vs SAITAMA with his AP

Sonic is far faster and likely far stronger. You can't get Saitama any farther then 5-B and even that is likely not solid.

I do think Saitama is a lot stronger than his current tier and he is open to having more resistance apply to him but the feats aren't there. Yet.

Back