• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will be heading on vacation.

Starting tomorrow, I will be on vacation to London. Just putting this out there to let you guys know I won't be active here for the next few days. I might be able to be on for a bit at places that have WiFi like the hotel, but in any other case I will be offline as I don't want to get charged for international phone bills, they can get quite expensive.

Due to how much I post here, I feel that I am obligated to explain why I will be going into a period of inactivity.

Back