• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Throw Two "Video Game" Protagonists at Each Other (Han Jee-Han vs Hardcore Leveling Warrior)

I will look into that wall of text that is the ability section, and eventually read the series itself, but first things first I point out Han has X20 speed amp, so he pretty much blitzes once he gets it off.

Whenever he can win with that, I'll see in a bit.

So, since I don't know what he keeps or looses between arc's, I'll just look at everything he has listed.

Boy am I in for a lot of typing...

Eqipment:

• The Sword of Honor - The Seven Truths: Beyond increasing swordsmanship skills, which Han couldn't make much use of without getting bisected regardless), it doesn't change much. Han can't pick it up normally, but would TK work?
  • The Golden Plate Boots of Fire Dragon: Pseudo-flight through triple jump is useful, tough not as good as plain flight. That speed amplification helps a lot tough.
  • Golden Plate Gauntlets of Fire Dragon: Further increase speed with other stats I imagine, other than that he one-shots regardless, so...
  • The Golden Plate Suit of Fire Dragon: Han isn't harming him regardless, but this makes, say, telekinesing his sword in his face useless also.
(Stuff with unknown effects left out because obvious reasons.

Attacks/Techniques:

• Lucky Coin: Usefull, but telekinesis might **** it up.
    • Lucky Three: Three Cards: Could Han take away the cards?
      • Choco Bibi Teleport: Han can do this also, but it could still be a deadly surprise.
      • Lime Healing Bubble: Ain't no damage to heal from here.
      • Lucas Han Chain Holy Light: Doesn't sound too hard to dodge to be honest.
      • Immortal Barrier: Again, physical damage isn't going to be a problem here.
      • Water Needle: Assuming this also scales o his AP, this too one-shots.
      • Freeze: Might be useful against Han's water elemental.
  • Hellfire: Well, the page doesn't tell much about the spell. I imagine it's rather AOE, which might just kill Han.
  • Mana Toss: Not useful here.
  • Borrow: Not useful here.
    • Summon Skeleton: Doesn't seem too useful here.
    • Paralysis Resistance: And there goes Fool's Act... I think. Fool's Act supposedly dumbfounds the enemy due to the sheer ridicolousness of an action, but it does act like paralysis instead so...
    • Payback: Not useful here
  • Betting: Would he offer to make a bet with Han? Han would likely try to stall with smalltalk.
    • The Ruler (The Mediator): Useful too, but iut highly depends on what Han and HLW decide as rules.
  • Moonlight Slash: Not really complicated... Han dodges or dies.
    • Lacerate: Might be stopped by telekinesis stopping the cointoss, but if not it might inconvinience Han with it's range.
    • Moonlight Slash: Tornado: this is the same as moonlight slash for Han, just somewhat harder to dodge.
  • Personal Attribute: Absolute Luck - Does this affect everyday stuff, or just things like betting? For exemple, would it make Han ******* something up more likely?
  • Lucky Man: - I imagine the damage deal isn't aplied to a range attack?
    • Lucky Punch: See above.
    • Strength & Regenerationn X 77: HP, again, is his last problem.
  • Hell Explosion: How far does it travel? If very far, Han might just be ****** by it, tough I imagine that he could use the hop-in-a-dimension trick Yoohwa used.
  • Dark Coin: Is it a littiral coin? If yes, can it be TK-ed?
    • Nightmarization 50%: It amps speed as well I assume, which is a large problem for Han.
  • Copy Skill! Weapon Break!: Not really useful here... unless it affects golems.s
  • Ultimate Skill: All In: Not really useful here.
  • Self Burning: How wide is it?
  • Switch: Useful, but not overly so.
  • Barrier: Makes Han even less capable of getting close.
  • Slow Area: Would this overwrite time acceleration bubble?
  • Force Use Skill: Could possibly force Han to use break ID, but can't see much else being usefull, since magic like magicnull needs several skills to be fused.
  • Bash: ...need I explain?
  • Master's Instinct: This ***** Han over pretty badly.
  • Hero's Body: What is the "range limit of action".
  • The Little Girl's Love: Not useful.

So, I have lot's of questions as you can see, so if anyone can answer them...

Regardless, isn't Han just getting ****** in every way here? Sure, Han isn't going to fight head on... ever, but neither he nor his golems can really harm him, his speed amp doesn't make him fast enough to go close range and get mindhax off in time due to HLW's own speedamps.

Han1s best bet is to either BFR if he realizes HLW can't enter/leave instant dungeons (Might happen if he dodges an attack by entering or leaving the instant dungeon, and HLW not following) or outlasting him by spamming golems and flying the hell away from there.

Until someone answers the wuestions I brought up? I'll go with inconcusive, because between illusions, invisibility that stops sensing, golems capable of melting back together, flight and pocket dimensions, Han can dodge stuff for hours.

My question is, how does HCLW get his tiering? I don't see any calcs for anyone in verse. Though I know he split mountains in his prime form.

Also, HCLW mostly goes for speed or strength amps paired with sword/hand skills. And fool's act should work at least moderately okay as it stops one's thoughts as well, making it partially mind manip. And it's somewhat difficult for HCLW to deal with danmaku of Han's level. Not that it'll hurt him.

But yeah, I don't recall seeing any calcs for HCLW's verse in general, so I'm not sure about the validity of this fight.

It's about the energy needed to push it, kinda why creating the moon is 5-B for Naruto even assuming it took 10 minutes.

Yeah. I mean, stuff like this makes pushing clouds around to make storms 7-B more often then not.

Hell, if that one company member simly moved the clouds and had not used wind he would have likely gotten 7-A at least due to KE.

Back