• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Test out a New Guy but Probably Make Everyone Hate Me in the Process (Da'id Bemk vs Nicomedes Oneiroi)

I know Monarch and you don't see eye to eye, but can you at least not aim to murder each other all the time

Your oc is stupid and exists for no other reason than "muh composite servant muh powerful". It never appeared in the war, and most of the abilities that it apparently gained from conquest aren't even the abilities that the other servants in the war had or it straight up shouldn't have because he never conquered anyone by virtue of not even being a character that exists. It is of extremely poor quality, being literally just a bunch of Servant profiles mashed together, and the very fact that you would put him against someone I actually put effort into creating a character and story for offends me.

Also passive infinite speed perceptions into better fate hax than Nasuverse has ever seen GG.

you didn't read the the abilities gained did you? I went through this whole song and dance to get them all fixed and the first person to see it literally just ignores it. You're also offended by me making a match at all?

******* incredible

regardless, about how good is that fate hax?

because K&K exists and the instant Da'id goes Enfer Nicomedes loses

They don't even resist fate manipulation so

This fight kinda just passively derails into Ruler self BFRing or something

I'll ignore it as much as I want because it's a trashy profile created to be a "muh OC is the most powerful" that is literally just a giant copy paste of other pages. It also never appeared in any war ever, and seeing as the VS wiki grail war series is at least something of a "verse", a character that never appears anywhere in it shouldn't have a profile.

He'll never go Enfer because Nicomedes has literally infinite time to view all the possible futures and say, "no, i don't like that one" and go down another future instead.

Like I said.

Better than anything in Nasuverse, and I am fully aware of K&K when I say that.

Because even BB's fate manip is just taking possible futures and forcing them to happen. And it is, at best, 8D, and that's a stretch because only her spatial manipulation has shown something like that.

Meanwhile, Oneiroi can cause literally impossible futures to happen. You know all that stuff you were worried about me doing as Reggy once I got Pioneer of the Stars? Oneiroi can do that. And his fate hax beats "so so many more than 3"-dimensional fate hax

That still only says Low 1-C

I mean I think it's 1-B but the profile clearly only gives a value of 6D

DMUA said:
I know Monarch and you don't see eye to eye, but can you at least not aim to murder each other all the time
Also can we abide by this for once

I don't know about Ruler here and I really don't care but can we at least not tear into eachother for no a apparent reason

Try telling that to Monarch

i didn't instigate anything, all i did was make a match and a joke

Monarch immediately ***** on me and the page for no reason

I'll make the reason apparent.

The vs grail wars is something of a series that I started and feel responsible for, and like other profiles for fanfic series here, its profiles have a place here. However, it's still a verse of sorts with its own characters, and thus it annoys me that Hl3 has made a profile for a guy who doesn't even exist and was never mentioned or hinted at anywhere in the entire verse who is only created to be OP through a bunch of mashing together copy-pastes of other people's abilities and has nothing of substance to him.

The vs wiki grail wars are a series, this character is just an self insert power fantasy made up of copy pastes that Hl3 never got to use, and that he's made it a profile as if it's a legit character aggravates me.

again with the copy-pasting stuff

if you're not gonna bother to read the profile for what amounts to "it doesn't meet my standards" fine

but don't act like the supreme authority on the matter after that

I mea Da'id (or much more accurately, Ruler 2) existed as a concept long before Hl3 added anything, and was originally going to be the one appearing instead of AnonymousBlank's Beast character. He did never actually show up, true, but he definitely existed for a purpose, which wasn't "to be the most powerful oc" here, but rather to finish the dying war that was only getting slower... granted he'd accomplish this by being really powerful and slaughtering everyone, but the motive wasn't as dishonest as you're implying.

Anyway, as for the fight, I told Hl3 before and after he made the match that it was a bad idea and I stand by that, but just a glance at Nicomedes' fate hax is enough to tell this is a bad matchup.

Also, it'd be great for the two of you to not just attack each other at every opportunity.

Dude

You literally haven't even changed the names of most of the NP's original users to Da'id. You just copied them over from the main wiki without changing a thing.

ok

if you're not gonna look at the ******* profile

which proves you wrong btw

i'm not gonna bother arguing with you

Hl3 or bust said:
ok
if you're not gonna look at the ******* profile

which proves you wrong btw

i'm not gonna bother arguing with you
Noble PhantasmsEdit
Ascalon: The Blessed Sword By Which Force is Slai: Saint George's holy sword, an incredibly powerful sword that grants him a form of invincibility through the ultimate defensive power, protecting him from all those with malicious intents. However, this immense protective power can be reversed to transform Ascalon into a sword with the power to pierce any armor. Due to the legends in which Saint George slew a dragon, it also possesses two auxiliary abilities:

• Abyssus Draconis: Thou Shalt a Serpent Become: After determining whether or not his opponent is good or evil, George uses his unshakable faith to temporarily transform them into a draconic being, rendering them vulnerable to his dragon-slaying abilities and Interfectum Dracones.
  • Interfectum Dracones: Dragon Slayer: Saint George combines his anecdotes as a famed slayer of dragons with Ascalon to strike at a draconic important with punishing force. It can be channeled through a single slash at melee range, or he can launch it as a javelin of pure light at his opponent to run them through.
The Queen's Glass Game: Perpetual Engine - Maiden Empire: The Anti-World Noble Phantasm used by Caster. She assumes the form of her Master's desires, and it can be called the ultimate manifestation of Alice's dream. It winds back the battle to the first turn upon its activation, meaning that the girls' game will continue on forever if they are not defeated by a set turn

La Grondement Du Haine: Roar, O' Rage of Mine: The Noble Phantasm of Jeanne d'Arc Alter, a corrupted, tattered flag as opposed to the holy weapon used by her regular self. Like Luminosité Eternelle, it forms a barrier that repels all harm, physical or magical, but unlike Luminosité Eternelle, la Grondement Du Haine then reflects it at Jeanne Alter's opponent. Regardless of the form of attack, whether it is a slash, a Noble Phantasm, or a curse, la Grondement Du Haine reflects it, converting it into physical power that grows more powerful if one of Jeanne's allies have been killed. Based on Jeanne's torturous death in life, the flag can also manifest flames by drawing upon the grudges in Jeanne Alter's surroundings, turning them into a roaring fire that burns her opponents to ash with heat comparable to that of a first-rate dragon. As they are burnt to cinders, enemies are also impaled on numerous stakes, one after the other, raising them up into the fire.

Enfer Château d'If: Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright: A Noble Phantasm born from the iron will of Edmond Dantès, cultivated during his imprisonment within the Château d'If, and from the legend of his escape from the prison. It allows him to escape even abstract prisons such as time and space, and by applying these effects to his body and conduct such thinking speeds it is impossible for normal humans to bear, he can move at ridiculously high speeds so fast that it appears that time has stopped for him and that there are more than one of him, all of which attack their opponent with the flames of their grudge.

Monte Cristo Mythologie: The King of the Cavern: Edmond Dantès' nature as the incarnation of vengeance, materialized as his body, and as a Noble Phantasm. Said to have been tied to the 14 relics Edmond Dantès' founded during his lifetime, it has burned a Magic Crest and Circuits into his body and soul, a power equal to that of the Age of Gods, that allows him to materialize his magical energy as poisonous flames that burn at the soul of his victims. A flame so powerful that in his lifetime, Dantès' was able to harm and permanently kill Roa despite the latter's regenerative powers and even burn through the magical trap he used on Dantès' in their fight. It also renders him effectively immune to poisons and mental interference and passively conceals his parameters and class, displaying false information instead. It is continuously active, but by releasing its True Name, he can cause all the pent-up grudges around him to come up, causing opponents to fight amongst themselves as they're suddenly assailed by distrust.

Yeah this totally isn't all ripped from the vs wiki

Why does he even have Saber and Rider's powers, neither of them died. They just ended up back in ancient greece.

@Monarch

I'm fairly certain I've seen a profile or two that fall pretty close to that category.

But it's more than a concept anyway in the sense that his existence was already hinted at during the game (albeit very subtly), everybody knew it was gonna happen if the war didn't end anyway, and people were even aware that the power absorption thing was gonna be part of it. Hell, it was actually Blank who came up with that idea.

I'm not gonna defend him having Saber and Rider's stuff, but to be fair he never appeared canonically.

Back